Toribash
lolz dude xd i guess its true

It is, I perhaps should have expanded to mention popularity in the opposite sex. Girls want men who can please them. Also this isn't me boasting about my penis, I'm actually rather rubbish at sex.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
It is, I perhaps should have expanded to mention popularity in the opposite sex. Girls want men who can please them. Also this isn't me boasting about my penis, I'm actually rather rubbish at sex.

lol, now lets talk about fee's penis lolz.
sorry.

Don't confuse this for Wibbles.
~Guv'na

Last edited by elow; Jan 4, 2010 at 09:36 PM.
I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
I kind of have two different personalities...

One for real life, which is shy, quiet, odd... You know, that kind of person who prefers to do everything alone, doesn't want to get in any kind of mess, and doesn't talk.

And an other one for Internet life, which is for the most parts the opposite...
Easy to get along with, talkative, not odd, etc.

Then, there are a few that apply to both real life and virtual life.
Friendly, half stupid and half smart, helpful, DRAMATIC (well, I don't really know the word for this, but I like dramatic stuff... And I get touched easily (but I still don't cry. :v ))

It's funny how a few years ago I was a stupid, raging and annoying twat who was just a prick to everyone.
I have changed A LOT from my past.

And I'm proud...
I'm generally a relaxed laid back kind of person. I'm not usually loud, but depending on the situation and who I'm around I joke around. I think I'm pretty easy to get along with.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Well I also have like a internet personality. i think most ppl have.
I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
In rl i am calm, BUT DONT FUCK WITH ME IF YOU DONT WANNA PUNCH IN THAT FACE! I CAN BREAK TEETHS!!!
WOOT!! Flame: Hadoken L sent to you by Hamster 04:08 AMToriBot
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
It's funny how a few years ago I was a stupid, raging and annoying twat who was just a prick to everyone.
I have changed A LOT from my past.

Well, that's good. That "prick to everyone" personality is the stem of my hang-ups about internet teenagers. Another thing is the geek-elitism so many of them have; y'know, the teens around 15 or so who feel superior to people who can't triforce. Or they'll berate someone for being an "idiot" because they don't know a certain something about software. These kids constantly forget that it's actually possible that the guy they're speaking to may actually be (gasp) a casual internet user.
Last edited by Guv_na; Jan 4, 2010 at 10:09 PM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In real life i'm pretty shy and quiet but if you will start talking to me i will answer and i will speak alot and you will find out thet i am actually a pretty sociable and funny guy.
On the internet i always speak with someone: on Skype, in chats and in-game. If you will chat with me you will notice that i always talk more than you and i love putting alot of smileys in my messages
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
I'm usually really caught up on being an individual. I'm always observing hiveminded behavior and styles and questioning/challenging it.

I'm usually not serious at all. I fuck around a lot, but when I actually am being serious, I put all bullshit aside.

He described me better than I ever could've. Gg Guv.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
I'm usually really caught up on being an individual. I'm always observing hiveminded behavior and styles and questioning/challenging it.

I'm usually not serious at all. I fuck around a lot, but when I actually am being serious, I put all bullshit aside.

and

Originally Posted by deady View Post
irl I am mostly quiet, calm, slightly detached, and introspective. (Read as aspergers syndrome)

That about sums it up.
Back in my day...