Ranking
Diagnosed ADHD by about 4 different psychiatrists.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Quiet, shy, not very social. I also have emetophobia.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
I'm a dork. That about sums it up. A smart dork that is actually in all the smart people classes, but if you met me in person you wouldn't think that.
I'm very emotional about things, I don't know why, I just get carried away with certain things, like procrastinating projects and when something just doesn't go my way.
I've also been considered "weird" by a lot of people, and I embrace that by proving them right. I believe that there is no such thing as normal, everyone is just weird in their own special way.
I'm also loving towards friends and family, to a high degree towards family. I get slightly paranoid when they are gone for long periods of time and I think they will die in a car crash or something.

Well that's about it I suppose...
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Sporty, Outgoing, Dont get very caught up on things and rarely stressed. Pretty relaxed though when have to can be focused at times.
Artist • Shop
Easygoing, respectful, private. Then I get drunk and the reverse happens. D:
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Originally Posted by shook View Post
There's too many quirks in my personality to describe in a few words, so i'll just give you the rough edition. =P
I'm generally quiet, shy and introverted, while still enjoying company with friends and such. My mouth also loosens up when i'm with said friends, and even more so at home. I'm also somewhat paranoid and slightly socially stunted. I get angry quite easily as well.

There's more to be told, but not much of it is safe for me if told on the intarwebz. Inb4crazedpsychokiller no i do not endorse crime nor will i ever. I'm irrationally afraid of run-ins with the law (had nightmares about it bro), so there's no reason for me to risk it.

Dude,do you have the same genes as I do,this explains me pretty well,although I don't always get angry pretty fast the situations depends,sometimes I'm cold hearted :I.
I try to live for the moment, I do whatever I want, etc. I try not let most things get to me. Other than that, I'm not that social.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
I talk alot, and I strive to make people laugh. I can be quiet sometimes if i'm concentrating, but usually i'm the noisy one in the group. I'm kinda nerdy, when it comes to sitting on a computer and no lifing, or sitting in my room gaming. Sometimes I even overthink things, thinking about future consequences and shit, even to the point that I change my mind about doing something. Ok i'm far to bored and putting to much thought into this....