Toribash
Original Post
What's your Favorite drink?

No need to tell.. 20% Alcohol filled with northen blue berries.
Last edited by Gynx; Jan 8, 2010 at 05:02 PM.
I like chocolate milk

Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post

Ages under 17 will be ignored.

also this looks disgusting^
With non-alcoholic drinks the choice is simple: tomato juice and black tea

With alcohol there's no clear-cut winner....Don't have a favorite...all depends on my mood and atmosphere.
But usually....

Out of beers i prefer guinness.
Out of wines i prefer dry white ones, Estancia Monterey being on the top (not that i often drink wine though)
Out of cocktails i prefer Bloody Mary, but the layered kind with no other spices.
Out of stronger plain drinks i like vodka....no real favorite. Stolichnaja more commonly.
Last edited by Odlov; Jan 7, 2010 at 11:57 PM.
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post

also this looks disgusting^

Are you kidding me?
You didn't even tasted it.
it's so sweet.

Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
With non-alcoholic drinks the choice is simple: tomato juice and black tea

With alcohol there's no clear-cut winner....Don't have a favorite...all depends on my mood and atmosphere.
But usually....

Out of beers i prefer guinness.
Out of wines i prefer dry white ones, Estancia Monterey being on the top (not that i often drink wine though)
Out of cocktails i prefer Bloody Mary, but the layered kind with no other spices.
Out of stronger plain drinks i like vodka....no real favorite. Stolichnaja more commonly.

How many small glasses of vodka can you handle? :P

Ages under 17 will be ignored.

Dude if i drink smirnoff ice and that sutch i get noxius but not cuz of the alkohol. Its so much sugar in that shit. its like. sugar and water wit a dash of liqur :P

beer is the shit i tell u. beer

and ofc: Coca cola <3
ORMO

How many small glasses of vodka can you handle? :P

Used to be able to handle 10-12 shots in my high school days. I haven't really indulged in any real binge drinking since, especially after a particularly nasty case of alcohol poisoning. I've yet to cross the 'pleasantly-drunk' state since.
Southern Comfort.

Gets me off my tits and tastes pretty nice too.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Yeah, alcopops are designed for dumbfucks who want to drink to appear cool but don't like the taste of alcohol. Otherwise known as cunts.

So you are saying that everyone that dislikes the taste of alchohol, are trying to "act cool" You know, people have unique tastebuds Thats one of the things they say.. what was that, hmm, Not one person is alike? yea i believe that is it. Alright? dont go flaming around threads just because they dont like the taste of alchohol.

And my favorite Drink: Tequila, and or Yager
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop