Toribash
It was a page on the toribash site that allowed registered members to upload toribash related video/image files. It was removed around mid 2009 when the site was updated and Wibbles came back to life.

Same thing with toriexchange, except you put up an item for sale. It was like an anonymous youshop on one page.
Re: What happened to toritube?
Originally Posted by Alextaker View Post
why was it removed

Read the thread title.

Originally Posted by Diealready View Post
It was a page on the toribash site that allowed registered members to upload toribash related video/image files. It was removed around mid 2009 when the site was updated and Wibbles came back to life.

Same thing with toriexchange, except you put up an item for sale. It was like an anonymous youshop on one page.

I thought it went in 2008?

Originally Posted by JesseBean View Post
oh hai http://social.toribash.com/pg/izap_videos/

Yeah that's nice and all, but that's not toritube.
I realise that you're trying to say that they've brought this up instead, but my question is Why did they remove it to start with?
<DeadbeatsummeR>so, ya learn to edit people's quote ey little crotch? or should i say sir dick, or mister COCKadoodle do?
Seems like a lot of fuss over something that is not being brought back. Honestly, I don't remember why it was done away with. Why does it matter? It's gone. Not much to be done about it except move on.