ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan Replays and Discussion
Clan Replays and Discussion

Ahh... (goes into fancy orderly mode) This Thread can serve as a Laid Back Display and Discussion of our own Singleplayer and Mutiplayer Replays. Post your best and/or favorite replay here, so others can see it and... discuss it (no these replays wont go into the vid, just for fun(well they could go into a vid later))ahh yes... I will start with one of mine hot from the oven...

This thread is for the display and discussion of multiplayer and singleplayer replays
keep it classy... keep it real
Attached Files
ShliMatchstika.rpl (101.4 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Shlimmy; Apr 21, 2008 at 12:44 AM.
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
*has uber idea*

We made a clan vid right? Just to show our power, so let's make a vid with the goriest brutalest replays. It could be made of mainly decaps too! Just an idea.

We still need to make the clan pic with our poses in it.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
My Fav Replay's (not best hahaha)
Here's my version of new kick... and a replay i did like ten mins ago another fav
Last edited by Powelly; Dec 7, 2008 at 08:27 AM.
Powelly: who the hell are you and who recruited u?
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
hhmm i like the kick... nu style yet olde school. you arent in our clan, but oh well a good replay is a good replay tah ti dah....
Attached Files
con-1.rpl (54.5 KB, 4 views)
~Sander Cohen~
Powelly isn't yet a member. But he has a keen interest to join and I am interested in Recruiting him. Just waiting for the blackbelt to arrive.
kk...... i just dont like random people posting here
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
ehem* can we... get back on track with this thread? its for the diplay and discussion of replays... think of it as "The finer things Club" in the office, except not gay
~Sander Cohen~