SERVER 51 NOW!!!!
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
ummmm no
more notice is needed for these kinda things, we have lives you know
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
erm..... ok..... what? most of the clan members will reply late, and the ones that dont will want to know... What for?
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
it was just me and pookie, and a lot of urbans. the call was for anybody who was on at the time...plz close now.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
lol fuck i missed it...i was sleepin at the time .......
maybe we challenge em in their own forum for tonight..
so we can gather more members for the fight
That's A Five-Nine in ya Face!!!
Skillz That Killz!.!.!
No. We wont challenge 'em for now. We will wait a few days. I will PM all the Evil members. I WANT EVERYONE ONLINE ON THE DATE !
I Hate
Originally Posted by KiLLaH View Post
No. We wont challenge 'em for now. We will wait a few days. I will PM all the Evil members. I WANT EVERYONE ONLINE ON THE DATE !

exactly what i meant...what makes ya think ill be home at the time you decide to pm everybody....we need to set a day , so everyone can be there
That's A Five-Nine in ya Face!!!
Skillz That Killz!.!.!
tis was fun beaner, tis was very fun.

I'm ashamed to say this, but I've made a few friends with those [Urban] guys, don't hurt me!

I also nearly met my match with their judo god.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Guys guys, it is okay if you like them. You shouldn't take it out on the clan. Maybe you should report the people who really are fuckers and tell their clan leader. (by report I mean tell their leader) You shouldn't be scared to like some of em...yano?
<vespesi3n> Doop: skills. Skills: I has them
that's exactly what I've been saying. Like, why should we have a whole stinkin' war if we can just talk to the members that offended us?!

those urban guys are cool if you get to know them people!
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com