Ranking
Cause WAR leads to POWER , and POWER leads to GREATNES
That's A Five-Nine in ya Face!!!
Skillz That Killz!.!.!
Noone said "you are not allowed to like them" . Its like skillz said.. thats all
I Hate
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
that's exactly what I've been saying. Like, why should we have a whole stinkin' war if we can just talk to the members that offended us?!

those urban guys are cool if you get to know them people!

Oh yeah?! Well, you think that when the english colonists first came to America, and were getting pissed off at England, or whatever, you think they just said somethin to the king and it settled it all NO! Some things just have to be fought out by war!
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
..... yea but this ain't nothing noble, it's just about getting pissed off because they said something to you... or something... Yano I stopped keeping track of this thread because I thought it was just silly ages ago.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
well... it silly, but none the less, we should declare war.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."