ES Recruitment Drive
Belom mau beli, belum ngebutuhin juga. Cuma ngetes aja makanya nyolong.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Coba liat contoh sketch lu dongg

And try to make a fully finished head, liat headnya chris buat contoh
6 layer buat outline ama warna sekaligus efek efeknya, outline agak tebelin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
Tunggu weekend ya, lagi gak ada mood buat pas hari gini gini. Ngurusin tugas dan kewan kewannya.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Im still going to going to try this shit btw.
- made in Indonesia

(invades)
woooo apa khabar, orang indon?

Don't use thick black lines, Raiken. Try colouring your strokes with the same colour palette as your metallic mask. (dark grey, light grey, etc.) Sometimes, it's better if the piece of art is presented as a whole as opposed to separating components of it with black lines. Use thin lines for parts of the head where you want to emphasise your detail on.

ok, bye bye.
Last edited by iAwesome; Nov 7, 2015 at 11:16 PM.
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
(invades)
woooo apa khabar, orang indon?

Don't use thick black lines, Raiken. Try colouring your strokes with the same colour palette as your metallic mask. (dark grey, light grey, etc.) Sometimes, it's better if the piece of art is presented as a whole as opposed to separating components of it with black lines. Use thin lines for parts of the head where you want to emphasise your detail on.

ok, bye bye.

It's "Kabar" and "Indo"
But if you spell those words, It's going to end up the same. Well so It's not a problem.
"Kabar saya baik, bagaimana denganmu?"
I'm fine, how about you?

Okay now let's talk about the shit I drawed above.
It's a dark grey lines, senapi. But wait, it's too thick indeed. Guess I'm going to try to add more light grey, but I kind of afraid it'll mess things up when I put the light grey color on it. Thank you for your CnC anyway. +Respect
Last edited by Raiken; Nov 8, 2015 at 02:31 AM.
- made in Indonesia

Indonesian Malay and Malaysian Malay is different. It's khabar and we call you guys orang indon in Malaysia. :d

Try lighter grey to match your base colour.
Wow, didn't know that you are malaysian.

Let's see, I'll try.
- made in Indonesia