ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Nabi's Riddler: Spidey, Loje, Nuthug
The Riddler

For many years now, a young boy, name Loje, lived in a small village. He lived a peaceful life getting drunk every night. -.--
Racing to get dressed one day to meet up with his fried Nuthug, he became alarmed. He just got a message on Myspace.
Easing over to the computer, he saw Nuthug decided he couldn't go, and Patrick_unrated would still be there.
Every time he met up with Patrick, he seemed to get a little carried away with the drinking. It was horrible that time.
Last time, Patrick got him so drunk, all he could remember was saying sharkendizzle, and passing out.
After that hang over, he figured he better not go out with Patrick alone for a while. Many pictures were uploaded to box.net that night.
Now he saw it all happening over again. He knew he better take it easy this time. Maybe drink some coke before the beer.
Climbing into his vehicle, Loje was off to meet up with Patrick. When he arrived, everything seemed so strange.
Entering the bar, every one jumped out and yelled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He was really shocked.

The end.

From what you have just read, you must fide the answer to the riddle. When you find the answer, Pm it to me along with how you found it. If you are not able to explain how you found it, I will assume you cheated from some one else, or took a shortcut somehow, and you will not receive the prize, let alone me telling you if the answer is correct.

Also, do not post the answer here or ask other for help, if someone asks for help, report him or her to me. If I find you trying to copy off someone else or posting the answer here, then you will be banned from the comp.

The first three to get the answer wins 15k.

If you want to buy a hint, send me 1k. I think that is fairly cheap. All money donated by hints will be used as a 4th place prize. If more than 15k is donated through hints, a 5th place will be added.

The hints I give out may or may not give you information that you already have. If it tells you information that you have already gained, then I am sorry about your luck, and you can try and buy another.

You are not allowed to work on teams either.

No one else may sell hints either.

4th place prize (Donations)-6k

People who have finished already:
  1. C0XY
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Oct 1, 2008 at 08:57 PM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
the point?

whats the point in ingame tournaments?....

you win TC.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
You can't find the final hint first
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by gamerbad View Post
.... wat is the point of this ? (no you cant bann me from the comp im not in it)

To have fun and win a prize for it.

Edit, also, two people are really close.

There only problem is both people shortcutted. In the first post I state you have to tell me where you found each clue. If you find the solution without finding the clues, and just send me the solution, then you do not win. Also, you will be positive when you found the solution, its not one of those, "Hmm, this seems odd, maybe this is it." You will definatly know when you find it.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

The real answer, I haz it.
Sent.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
I win i know what it is
A SMod Team Moderated Message:
alikambe10 is a fag
I will give free clues to you Shogan lol. Aftre all, you are sponsering this.

Also:

STOP SENDING ME THE AWNSE TELLING ME YOU GOOGLED IT PEOPLE!!!

I TOLD YOU IN THE FIRST POST YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WERE ALL THE CLUES WERE THAT I LEFT!!

Every time I get on the computer, I have like 6 messages sent to me telling me that they googled somthing and found it. I SAID YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WERE ALL THE CLUES WERE! GOOGLING IS CHEATING IN MY BOOK!

The next person who sends me the awnser telling me they googled it is banned from the comp for not foloing the rules. Thats fair warning.

I will even make a video and post it here later so maybe you can listen to that...
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Well, you should have told us that. ._.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?