Ranking
Original Post
iScribble
iScribble is a browser game where you can connect with other people around the world and draw anything you want, with multiple tools to help you get there. It takes around a week for you to become a regular user, in which you have more tools unlocked for you. It's highly suggested that you get those tools, after all, they are quite useful.

Tools

Picker: Allows the drawer to select a certain color to use for his drawings.

Area Picker: Can select multiple colors and blur them together into one color.

Pen: The drawer's main weapon. Free-drawing tool.

Line: For those perfectionists, this tool allows you to draw a perfectly straight line.

Eraser: Erases a selected area.

*Circles: Draws multiple circles in one line.

*Auto Circles: Seems pretty self explanatory, but still have yet to try it. Will edit as soon as I figure it out. Need to become a regular user first.

*Blur: Blurs a selected area.

Tools with an asterisk* next to them are achieved when you get a regular member to publish atleast 220,000 pixels, and then wait a week.

You have a palette at the top right. Just below the palette you have a size selector tool. It increases the size of the brush/pen.

You also have 3 layers in which you can use just in case you don't want to ruin a certain drawing. Once you're done with a certain layer, you can merge the layers together.

Finally, you have a chat box. You can use it for chit chat with your friends or just cooperation with your fellow helpers.

My name is mishmosh; post your username here and I'll add you!

http://www.iscribble.net/http://www.iscribble.net/
Last edited by Mishmosh; Aug 1, 2010 at 05:16 AM.
ψ|TRG|liveCRUX
Originally Posted by Mishmosh View Post
Tools with an asterisk* next to them are achieved when you become a regular member. In other words, after waiting for a week.

Wrong. Unless they changed the rules, you have to get a regular user to publish atleast 220,000 pixels and THEN wait a week, after not being banned or warned for bots/spamming/etc. Just thought I'd point that out..

Also : I don't get on much, but Macaronis is my user.

If you add me, I could help you become regular, if your not already.
Last edited by Qwertyuoip; Aug 1, 2010 at 04:45 AM.
Maybe 2 years ago it was alot different when i joined, It was like 175k segements submited, and not banned for 2 weeks to get reg user.

but yeah, iscribble is awesome if you like to draw and chat, i go on it occasionally. My username is "uberjap", but i haven't submited anything in almost a year, so expect shit to be old and boring.
Yeah, we should make a Toribashian Collab or something xD. If any of you are wanting to draw or anything, go ahead and send me a PM and or friend request!