ES Recruitment Drive
I think that the knife throwing will be like this:
Single player: 10 throwing knifes and a normal knife
Multiplayer: 1 throwing knife 1 normal knife and a perk for 3 throwing knifes and 1 normal.
10 knives?

id say u get 1 knive. and if you throw it no more knife melee, hittum with your the butt of your gun or something
^ Spelling Fail.
in COD4 you had 10 rifle grenades, claymores, and c4's so why wouldnt they make 10 throwing knifes in sp?
also there's a difference between normal knives and throwing knives.
http://treasuresandfeathers.com/Knives_CH_1033_3.jpg
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...ombatknife.jpg
Yes i know bump but it's reasonable.

I took away the [IMG] tags because the images were a little big.
~Malvado
Last edited by Malvado; Oct 1, 2009 at 06:03 PM.
Just fucking revived this shit yo.

It's coming out next month november 10th, right after my birthday so I will have some money

Some of the new things you can do -

Have a ton more attachments.
Upgrade your perks.
Get different kill streaks.
Get death streaks.
Secondary weapons ( like overkill but not )
Knives that you throw, a thing that makes u spawn at a place one ( no spawn shield and has a little bit of smoke, so people can kill you automatically )
Tons more of shit, but heres the 3 best things -

You WILL ride vehicles in the campaign, such as one of the first missions where you fucking climb up a mountain with the ice picks ( like it actually lets you move and grab onto shit ) and then after you whipe everybody out and your being chased, you and your partner get on a snowmobile and drive down a fucking huge hill, while being able to shoot your gun at people.
How awesome is that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
All I have to say to that is that all of this has been said in other threads and you should really watch your language. And that it's going to be another epic game.
Watch my language?

I just lost all the respect I had for you.

Also, somone said a demo/beta sort of thing is coming out soon, does anyone know if this is true?

Also geuss what, the only other thread with information is the MW 2 knife throwing one, and its just riot shields, knife throwing and maybe a mention of kill streaks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
YUSH I SO EXCITED!!!

The last game i played in Cod WAW on mercenary/hardcore team i got 35 kills and 2 deaths only because the other team had placed boucy betties in my sniping spots :>
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
I thought Modern Warfare was based in the future?

lol, Dumbass
"Modern" Warfare.
Do you even know what modern means?
Lmfao.
I got one thing to say Can we skip all the days in between now and the day it Releases I PRE-OREDERED THE PRESTIGE EDITION XD!!!!
Back in business