Ranking
wtf? i thought I put them in

ack, I do use relax, but not as much as you'd like, apparently.

as long as you're not gonna properly jack the thread, feel free to upload "examples".

anyways, here are the replays.
Attached Files
9 glutewhip decap.rpl (189.4 KB, 16 views)
2 battering ram combo.rpl (325.2 KB, 15 views)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
1. Surprise butt secks!
2. All hail the pioneer.
3. That was awesome, but I no seez ram.

EDIT:
Ya know what's stupid? I've seen about 4 people watching this thread in the last few minutes and none of them bother to post anything. >_> Archlurps is posting these replays for all of you to see, the least you could do is acknowledge him. The replays aren't bad at all, either, so you all really don't have an excuse.

I just have to say this because I post replays here from time to time too and the replay downloads far outnumber the posts on the page.
Last edited by joonveen; Sep 21, 2008 at 03:20 PM.
that's what I just hate too, joonveen. well, at least I had fun making these.

And I do get the hint, I wasn't gonna stay here anyways. just posted to see if I'd gotten any better. apparently not, or there's something wrong with a _lot_ of people's internet connections.
I refuse to grab.
-
Archlurps, nobody really posts comments in the Game section these days, it's not because the replays aren't good, there just aren't that many replay raters any more.
there just aren't that many replay raters any more.

....which would completely defeat the purpose of posting replays, don't you think?
Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
....which would completely defeat the purpose of posting replays, don't you think?

exactly

and on top of that, the sucky replays (that everybody flames) get huge threads. something's wrong here, big time.

and before anyone tells me to comment other's threads since I expect others to comment mine, see the threads posted around June. I'm not saying you owe me, but at least I don't owe the community anything for the few people who post on mine.
I refuse to grab.
-
nice replays mate, i especially like the glutewhips, very original

i was gonna say the backhand double danceslice thing needs a decap but i just found you already did it, awesome!
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
Very nice replays dude! I haven't seen a few great replays in a while but all of the ones you posted really amazed me. 9/10 for all of them!

Glute whips are very wierd, I've never seen anything like them, but they are awesome! They would be a good multiplayer comeback against wushu runners xD
Last edited by Drummer; Sep 23, 2008 at 04:09 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
thanks everyone. unfortunately, I'm busy during the week (tests) and I'll be at my grandparent's for the weekend (the computer couldn't prolly handle TB...), so I won't have any new ones for a while.

anyways, actually the glutewhip was hardly original... glute cannons have been around for eons, and this was just a failed attempt of that

drummer, I wish it was, but it needs frac spacing, and the reason wushu needs returns in the first place is because it has 50 frame turns. would sure be cool though.
I refuse to grab.
-