ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Broken Head
Just wondering if someone could take a look at one of my heads. I originally downloaded the picture as a wallpaper from an artist by the name of AnkhaCrow deviantart.com and after changing thought it would make a cool head texture. But when I view it in THP or Toribash it's like the interlacing is offset or something, plus the filesize is 39KB.

Before anyone jumps on me:
YES it's 128x128
YES it's a tga
YES it's 24bit/pixel

K NVM Fixed it...

For future reference though, for newbs like me that use photoshop, use Image > Image Size... and make sure Constrain Proportions OFF. Don't use File > Automate... > Fit Image... because you'll never know exactly what happened. I like control. Im a freak

Happy Heading
-Dessicator
Re: Broken Head
could you post your head, i can never see it
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
Lemme know if that works, I've got two versions in my heads directory. One for Dessicator, for all my old replays, and Desiccator for my current name.
Attached Files
Desiccator.tga (48.0 KB, 46 views)
hmmm this one doesnt work but i have Dessicator and that works
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
i did toriupdate and now it works
ToriUpdate is my best friend. I get about 5 heads every time I remember to run it.