[LOGO]
-DIVIDER-

[MAU]
Martial Arts Uncontested
Chat | Recruitment | Rules | Replays
Wibbles | Alliances | News

What Started It all
-DIVIDER-

The history of the Martial Arts Uncontested clan originated on the battlefields in the time of the emperor Tokugawa, in Japan. A Martial Artist by the name of Xu Shi was appointed a special task by the great Tokugawa himself. This special task was to train the absolute best Martial Artists that Japan had ever seen. Tokugawa knew that the enemy was marching closer with each breath. He described to Xu Shi weapons that could end the heartbeat of a man from long distances, with the sound of Dragon's Fire. Tokugawa was not prepared to lose his empire. Xu Shi swore she would have the greatest warriors the world had ever seen. Men and women with fighting technique that could even defeat the Dragon's Breath. Xu Shi began recruiting local peasants to learn this new Martial Art called Uncontested. With day and night training these peasants were no longer peasants. They were trained in the Martial Arts Uncontested. Xu Shi and the Uncontested marched against the enemy army. It was recorded that this Martial Art gave the masters almost inhuman speed and endurance. The enemy army was in full flight. Xu Shi's last scroll that taught the Martial Art was given to the Sky Family to keep safe. No one knows what happened to Xu Shi. Some say she retired to the hills. The others say she was assassinated by the ruling army of Shang. But one thing remains clear. This martial art lives on in Martial Arts Uncontested. Stories tell that Xu Shi retreated to the town of Ski Shi, her home town. These words have been recorded to have been said to Sky Shain. "I have developed the fighting style of the Fallen Dragon, Uncontested. If we can not save our home we will live a lie in silence."
Years later Sky disappears. However, before he did he had gave us the responsibility to keep the tradition, train the best warriors the world has seen, only that this time, we are by ourselves....

Achievments to Overcome

-DIVIDER-

Have 20,000 TC in Clan Bank [X]
Have 50,000 TC in Clan Bank [X]
Have 100,000 TC in Clan Bank
Apply to be Official [X]
Become Official[X]
Be in TOP 20 Clans
Be in TOP 10 Clans
Become known[X]
Become legends

Bank
Onsola - Zed501st
TC | ITEM

Black: temp color 1
Red: temp color 2

---

I think we need a new color scheme

And a new smaller logo
Last edited by Lust; Jun 9, 2016 at 10:02 PM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Don't you like red and orange?
I guess black + `insert color here´ would look good tho, maybe green or blue? or purple
Should we get a new logo as well?

colors

<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Going with pastel colors might be a Good idea
mm how about this colors?

The logo could be a ying - yang ish thing, maybe with simple style or japanesse
With tori air kicking in the top and uke slide kicking in the bottom
kinda like this
Last edited by Onsola; Jun 9, 2016 at 09:03 PM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Thanks a ton fizz
Yeah a ying yang would be nice. I see the color green would fit us or something yellowish
I think a circular ring with a metallic effect, with blue lens flares (?)
and maybe a martial arts match between two people (a silhouette, must resort to theme) in the center of the ring
don't make this yet though let's hear other opinions
Should we play it safe or think outside the box for the logo? Like instead of a circular ring we go with an octagon?

How about two toris in our 2 main colorsr instead of people?