Toribash
Re: I challenge hampa!
Okay, look...

Here's how this basically works.

1. You don't go around challenging people. You just figure out where they usually play, and hope you find and fight them there.

2. You can't take a person's name from them. Their name, otherwise represented as a "gamertag", is all they have to separate themselves from the masses of people still identified as "tori", besides maybe an image for their head. I am ManBreakfast. Hampa is Hampa. Cevius is Cevius, Ishiku is Ishiku, Foxie, veb, Rubby, even EmpreamKick are all people behind a name. We are a person in the real world, but online, we are something else. We create an image to fit our personality, without the boundaries exerted by a physical form. A name is all you really have out here. And you cannot just take it from someone.

3. Hampa is busy being gracious because he is nice. Hampa is currently doing all he can to help anyone and everyone here. Hampa is also trying to develop patches for the game, later versions, compile all the usable ideas that everyone posts... Hampa does a lot of work. Don't bother Hampa. Besides, so what if Hampa made the game? Anyone out here could be better. challenge the clan leaders on thier servers or something like that.

4. Stop being so pushy. If I came into a room screaming "I'M GOING TO CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU AND IF YOU LOSE I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU WEAR A TIE" people wouldn't like me very much. I prefer saying "I'd like to fight you sometime." It's much smoother.
JESUS! I just asked if i could challenge! What the hell is wrong with you
people!I just wanted to see how he plays cause i have never seen him play! that's all! jesus you need to see the error of your ways and lift them up,i said in one post that i would stop my crap and all that other crap!I just asked damn nicely! Jesus!
Originally Posted by danny_the_manny
JESUS! I just asked if i could challenge!

Thats a strange way of putting it..

What you did was barge in here and shout I CHALLENGE YOU HAAMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! COME FIGHT ME!!! WHY WONT YOU COME FIGHT MEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!!!!!

Now, if that is you asking, then I'd hate to see you be rude and obnoxious..
ok, pointless discussion here.
yes, the initial post was lame but most of you arent exactly helping out. locked.