ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
life is not that bad

This guy makes me feel good....
He needs to preach to all the kids in the world....AND EVEN THE ADULTS
I'm happy to see he loves his life despite his physical condition, but I don't think it's a perspective most people can hold. Luckily for Nick he's a die-hard optimist, who on top of that can maintain a conviction in a loving god and a wonderful afterlife that awaits him.

Had I had his body, I'd probably quit the game pretty fast.
Keeping a perspective like that is something that takes all too much effort. I'm glad he loves his life so much but keeping determined like that is almost scary to me. I think everyone has a point where they will just say fuck it and not try anything in life. That makes me almost feel like a shitty person for complaining about my problems when there's people born with so much less than me.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
The moral is that happiness is relative. That guy basically just told us that he is perfectly happy with what he has and doesn't have much to look forward to besides living his life. I'm pretty sure that if he HAD legs and arms at some point he would have a pretty different expression on his face right now.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Oh it's this thread again.

I agree with Odlov, for every Nick there are 50 more just as disadvantaged who are not like him.

I guess when your reality is like that there is no wonder you would turn to religion.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."