Toribash
Original Post
Rust Experimental

Rust is a survival game created by Facepunch Studios. Inspired by games like Minecraft,
and other wilderness survival games. – Rust aims to create a hostile environment in
which emergent gameplay can flourish.

Information:

Rust Experimental (Wikipedia)

HOW TO RUST 101:
Below is a list of amazing guides from Rustified.com. If you have any questions about the game,
I can almost guarantee you the answer is somewhere in a guide on this website.

USEFUL STARTING GUIDES:
Getting started in Rust!
Useful Rust Console Commands
Building: What you need to know.

USERNAMES:
If you want your name added to the list, PM me your steam link and I'll add you.
Creati0n
Ezeth

Last edited by Creati0n; Jan 23, 2016 at 02:30 AM. Reason: added Ezeth.
yoyo, we should start on a new server together, get a lot of toribash dudes together, I'm legit MLG in this game so its okay broskis
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezeth/
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
yoyo, we should start on a new server together, get a lot of toribash dudes together, I'm legit MLG in this game so its okay broskis
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezeth/

not yoyo, but that sounds chill. however, with the latest update, my game keeps crashing on startup. gonna have to reinstall.
i remember playing rust legacy ( when it was not legacy lol with those auctions for buy a key )
played some of this and idk, maybe because i'm not that lucky on spawn or something but everything is under control watever the area i spawn.
no u

I Love rust Its fun when I first joined Rust I got hit in the head with a Rock!But I love the clans they make beautiful bases I also go on youtube and Watch Vertiigo Gaming Who plays rust and does raid Cams.The physics are spot on and I love how when you're defending your base During a raid (If you have a clan)is fun I was defending then outta nowhere boom Roof comes Down however it freezes and lags I Uninstalled it but hey I might Download it again soon?
185.62.207.74:28215

Server I play on [EU] been playing there for months and now activity on the server is declining, and its getting wiped so lets get some torifags in this bitch!
I'm [BRO] Heggy on the server.
bump, me and my bro is setting up a server, would be awesome to get some toribashians in here. Currently installing mods.

its gonna be 2x gather, tp/stacks/quickmelt/z-levels.

connect 173.199.108.14:28016
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 20, 2016 at 11:11 PM.
Rust
I was wondering if there sre any Rust players here ?

Feel free to leave your steam name here if you're playing rust and wouldn't mind some company maybe ?

Also I'm EU.
omg its jere. i totally missed that there is a rust thread.

anyways i used to play this ALOT after the component system got out, but meanwhile with the trading machines stuff im really out of the loop and it doesnt seems that appealing anymore. guess i'll wait until i start playing it again.
but its still great to play as a group of friends for a weekend.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken