Toribash
Original Post
Just a question
How do I get CnC on my replay thread?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
well, u cant force people to cnc your replays. just keep posting them and try to get better by yourself, until your replays are good enough and some people commented them other people will come too.
just needs time ;)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Well i consider myself better than some of the ppl that post their replays. But they get CnC I just Seem to get none at all.
Well, if you think about it, if your replays are "better" than theirs that's why they're getting CnC. There replays have stuff to work on. Therefor they get CnC.
I guess you could just make an amazing replay and people will start CnCing about how amazing it is :3

Hope this helped.
Thank you all for trying to help me, But the only CnC I get are my little 9 year old brother who plays toribash and while im playing the only thing he can say is that im awsome(which Im not) I am only Moderately good.
You can ask some of your friends, to help you improve.
Never the less, that doesn't change the fact that you should have some valid stuff to cnc on in your replay.
Just to help, I'll cnc you.
Thanks, thats half the reason I started this thread
Also, Adding a CnC request while you comment on someone else's replay can help.
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
Also, Adding a CnC request while you comment on someone else's replay can help.

Thoguh, many people ignore that.
If someone wants to cnc, they will.

Also one replay per post might be better for people. If you have 5 replays, post one, wait for a comment, and then post another one.
Thank you for the comments, I will be bumping my thread and adding morereplays tomorrow