Toribash
Never Back Down. My expectations weren't too high because it's a classical american high-school movie, but damn did it suprise me. It's a '08 movie, and it's pro.

Ong Bak; I ONLY RECENTLY SAW THIS! It's a pro 2003 thai-movie, which is all about the fights and the cheesy story. <3
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
i saw some movie you may not have heard of called slingblade with billy bob thorton
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
To be honest, I just half watched High School Musical 3 with my 6-year old sister, whilst being on this. lol.
Saw "The International" on Friday. It was okay, kind of boring. :P
Just finished watching "Forgetting Sarah Marshell" It was funny and good but had too many naked guys.....
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
i saw some movie you may not have heard of called slingblade with billy bob thorton

"French Fried Potata's" lmao.

I watched Jumper (again), Jackass 2 (again), Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (Too Funny), and Deja Vu (Pretty good).

Still waiting for Watchmen! It better be amazing.
Just saw "Slumdog Millionaire" It was okay... It wasn't as good as hyped to be and I found it long. 7/10
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
Just saw "Slumdog Millionaire" It was okay... It wasn't as good as hyped to be and I found it long. 7/10

why did that movie win 8 oscars? WTF? it looks nowhere near as spectacular as they say, but now im tempted to watch it
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Just watched Twilight and Resident evil : Apocalypse
Both are awesome especialy Twilight
Centuries Of Damn