Ranking
Respectable grasp on a language? NOO I'm meltiinnngggg!
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
Originally Posted by P4T0864 View Post
I own you any day just admit it.Oh crap I just noticed i've been hanging around with PT too much i'm developing proper grammer unlike before.Bastards.

Allow me to correct.

Originally Posted by P4T0864 View Post
I own you any day, just admit it.Oh crap! I just noticed I've been hanging around with PT too much. I'm developing proper grammer unlike before. Bastards.

Thank you. You can't escape my grammatical wrath. Taste it.
you guys are just trying to pick a fight with one another aren't you? grammar corrections saying one of you owns another at a game type, well one thing you have to ask yourselves is why fight verbally? that's what Toribash is for
You don't say?
Originally Posted by Organ View Post
you guys are just trying to pick a fight with one another aren't you? grammar corrections saying one of you owns another at a game type, well one thing you have to ask yourselves is why fight verbally? that's what Toribash is for

Allow me to correct.

Originally Posted by Organ View Post
You guys are just trying to pick a fight with one another aren't you? Grammar corrections saying one of you owns another at a game type? Well one thing you have to ask yourselves is why fight verbally? That's what a fist is for.

EDIT: How embarassing. A spelling error in a post where I was correcting someone... /wrists
Σ
Going to be less active till the holidays, getting swamped with schoolwork.
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
It's the Toriconquest sign-ups.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home