Ranking
Original Post
How do you feel after watching a screamer?
Well first time i saw a screamer (i did not knew that was a screamer)
I almost fucking fall off my chair.
There was a two mountains and it told to to find the differences of the pictures.
But there was no links,options etc.
I found one i clicked it,Nothing
Tryed to click it multiple times then this ugly bitch popped out:
-snip- since some people are still disturbed by this image. Everyone knows what a scary woman looks like. - Gal
This pic is still disturbs me :S
I was unable to see for 2 seconds.
My hands was fucking shaking like crazy,and my heart almost blew from the fast beats.

Explain your accident :P
Last edited by Galrath; Mar 26, 2009 at 07:13 AM.
I hate screamers they make me feel angry when something makes me jump.
They always leave me shaking and I generally scream when the thing pops out. I might move this to rapid threads later if it starts getting spammer with screamers.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
When the screamer appears I don't even move, only my pupils are getting smaller in a few seconds.
]
Originally Posted by SkulsChick View Post
I hate screamers they make me feel angry when something makes me jump.
They always leave me shaking and I generally scream when the thing pops out. I might move this to rapid threads later if it starts getting spammer with screamers.

If there is texts like,"Come closer,Turn up the volume,Look at this dot"
Don't do it,Stay from a distance and keep volume on the min.

Read more:
http://www.wikihow.com/Stay-Screamer-Safe
First time i saw a screamer was at my ex-friends house... I was dumb enough to listen to my friend when he told me to be close enough to the screen to touch it with my nose, and when the scream came, i literally flew half a meter into the air and landed right on my arse without it even hurting. Keep in mind, i was standing up while watching it, without any chair behind me, making the fall 1+ meters. And guess what? I laughed thereafter.

However, ever since i saw an evil screamer on Ebaumsworld, i've feared them greatly. After watching that screamer, i immediately recoiled from the screen, and proceeded to tremble from the shock, to such a degree that i had to ask my brother to go over and close the screen. My nerves were WRECKED. That screamer was a lot worse than the first one i saw, because the image was shocking in and of itself, and it appeared VERY suddenly, in the middle of a "love song". Accompanied by a scream, of course. It seriously didn't help that i get frightened by screams in general, either.

As a good rule of thumb, avoid things that go "hay look at this thing for some time" and "hay spot differences in these images". I've saved myself from many screamers by avoiding such things.

Also, would you please remove those [img] tags? ._.

Edit: So basically, after flying away from the screen, my heart's pounding like hell and i'm generally trembling.
Last edited by Shook; Feb 17, 2009 at 08:59 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
My son made the mistake of playing the scary maze, after the scary face accompanied by scream appeared he sat with his fingers in his ears screaming OH GOD MUM HELP I THINK IM GONNA DIE. he still has nightmares about it now and it took him hours to stop shaking and crying.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by SkulsChick View Post
My son made the mistake of playing the scary maze, after the scary face accompanied by scream appeared he sat with his fingers in his ears screaming OH GOD MUM HELP I THINK IM GONNA DIE. he still has nightmares about it now and it took him hours to stop shaking and crying.

My dad did that to my step sister, he said she had about the same reaction, couldn't sleep for almost a day afterwards, I think the main problem with it is children.. It will only moderately startle and scare adults, but it might permanently scar children, making them afraid of whatever popped up from the screamer ;s

[T]
#hi

I feel scared stiff and shaking. I almost instantly punch the screen when they appear. Then I punch a bit lower to turn of the screen.

And then, I feel happy because I can copy the link in peace and link it on.
I hate those screamers! I had my first one with 13 and I almost shat my pants. They are so useless and they are unfunny at all. I mean what is funny on crying children having nightmares afetr it?
I am scarred from the screamers. One night when I was 7, I was watching youtube, and I got 5 screamers in a row. I almost cried. I still am afraid of closed shower curtains, windows, things popping up after I take off my shirt etc. because of the momentary blindness.

I think I might need help
Last edited by DejaVu; Feb 17, 2009 at 09:59 PM.
Fonzie be with you.