ES Recruitment Drive
hey fernando, i say you make it something like freeborn, shadow strikers, honor or something like that, or if we stick to the super smash bros have it as super smash bros...yea lol think about it.... or call it uber smash lol.... j/k

wtf, now super smash is in bold red text... what does that mean?
wait.... now it isnt... wtf im getting confused!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Dikarika; Jun 24, 2008 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Double posts are bad, grrr...
What is the status/name of this clan?

Has [ssm] been renamed?

STATUS REPORT, ENSIGN CRUSHER!
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
k there have been some changes, first off, fernando09 has told me he's quitting, and im to be leader or to have mod rights on our forum (when we get it) and the rosters have been updated. new rosters are
leader
ukepwner
fernando09
co-leaders
collin
bojaboy

EDIT:
Clan is official!!! yay!!!

EDIT EDIT:
ugh wish we had our forums, well... while we wait any one wanna join? is so just post ingame name,belt, favourite mod, mod your best at
EDIT EDIT EDIT:
Name: super smash[ssm]
anything else?
oh and the bit about the name changes, it was only if the reason we couldnt get our clan is because the name was so close to SMASH's

this is an edit to my previous post lol, the clan not being official is now a lie, don't listen to it!!!! only reason i did this quote is because im deleting my previous post due to double post = bad lolz
Last edited by Ukepwner; Jul 1, 2008 at 07:23 PM. Reason: double posts are bad...