ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Which Country will Succeed the US as the next Superpower?
My vote is with China, as more people are learning how to speak English in China than in the United States, and their exports market is so strong it's frightening.

Who do you think will rise after our modern Rome falls?
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll stick with China too.

They are buying western technologies, copy them and sell their cheaper versions in the whole world.
That is their future main-business. Their products are cheap, but they don't have to be low in quality.
What also speaks for that is the ridiculous amount of working-power aka people they have.
Yes India has got a lot too, but they don't have the business-sense of the Chinese.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I'm going with China they just seem more willing then us.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
People, this is discussion.

Things are being discussed, pros and cons are being said etc.
Don't just throw a name of a country in.
Post some reasons why your pick might take that place.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I am positive China will burst forth in a few decades. China will then be the leading superpower for a century, before some other country, maybe India, gets bigger and richer. The reason why I'm so positive about this is that China actually has invested in USA's international debt. To simplify, China has bought papers from the US saying they (The Americans) will pay China so and so many $ with a certain rate. This is the safest investment possible, as a country never will disappear due to economic trouble. So, basically, USA is still leading at China's mercy. Only the military power separates the two right now.
Well it says in the Bible (in a different language) that United States is not going to be superior in the end time.
India. Or Qatar, dey rich.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time