Ranking
Originally Posted by FelixK View Post
Oh god no. I quit Runescape years ago and I have NO FUCKING INTENTION to even LOOK at it ever again.

Agreed.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
WOW dude i used to play that game back when they seriously had like 5 servers. I got to lv 99 smithing and used to sell everything and make bank. I got over the game after like 6-10 months and havnt gone back since.
Are you new to Toribash and looking to join a clan? Join [NEWB]
Clan Newb Toribash Thread
ClanNEWB.com
mapleleaf still plays

i stopped last summer, i used to be a member, with (about) 180 quest points
yeah, i guess i was addicted >_>

Edit: ALSO, I HATE MAPLESTORY WITH A PASSION!
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Mar 26, 2008 at 03:50 PM.
I played for a few years when it was 2d. Then i got hacked because i was so awesome. Cba to play it again. thx :o

[T]
#hi

NOOOOO not again why did you have to remind me of this game
i was addicted to it like 2 years ago since then i havent played AT ALL
i got sooo bored with it
and i didnt want to pay money
I use to have a lv 60 something with a rune halberd. Then one year my brother paid for my membership, Jagex didn't get the money, then I got ban hammered. I play from time to time, but I think the economy is dead thanks to the grand exchange. Before they added it I was farming mith arrows. Sold em all for like 10k at lv 12, my new character. I may not be a nerd but I am a geek
how can people play this game its sooooo boring
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.