ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Say hello to your new overlords?.um?.I mean staff.
Hello again avid blog reader(s). Recently a new batch of trainee msquad members have been chosen and not so recently (but still recent enough to be news worthy) a new batch of trainee GMs have been chosen. These brave new trainees are as follows : The new msquad trainees : firebolty dellalanri Eason Holotor joonveen [...]

More...
Congratulations to all of the Market Squad Trial members that made it. (Also I think that Firebolty is already full Msquad, already has Local Mod.) Also congratulations to all of the trial GM's that were sadly not mention in this post :P.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
^
Congrats to the new MSquad Trials that got picked, hopefully they all make it!

If not, then the waitlist will be used to fill spots, correct?
mindless machine
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Congratulations to all of the Market Squad Trial members that made it. (Also I think that Firebolty is already full Msquad, already has Local Mod.) Also congratulations to all of the trial GM's that were sadly not mention in this post :P.

Firebolty doesn't have full msquad yet. He's still a trial.
Also who didn't i mention in the post?
Originally Posted by zenzen213 View Post
^
Congrats to the new MSquad Trials that got picked, hopefully they all make it!

If not, then the waitlist will be used to fill spots, correct?

Correct

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
That's a nice inspiring blog post.

Hello to everyone; I'm joonveen, and I'll work (alongside my fellow MSquad trainees and seniors) to make your Toribash market experience the best, smoothest, and most enjoyable possible.

Pleased to meet ya.
Last edited by joonveen; Dec 3, 2012 at 01:58 PM.
Congratz, and news to everyone else: Staff spot is like getting a job, if you have felonys it's almost impossible to get a job, same applies to staff, if you have tons of bans, and bad history, you will have a hard time to get staff.. (I know )
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Gonna go head and say my congratulations here.

Nice job guys, looking forward to working with you in a few scams maybe, all of the choices look great.

In addition, nice blog Aakash, good to see some active blogging going on, interesting read as always.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.