people playing: 95, servers online: 28, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: imapirate

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Dead clans » Liquor
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Jun 1, 2017   #581
•Crow

RIP X Belt
Clan: WAPOW

My name is Dylan i am 13 years old and i am currently a custom belt with 25,906 qi and i main any aikido variant, but i am also open to learn more mods. I joined toribash on April 11th 2015. My gmt is -4 (I think, I have no clue how to get my gmt so sorry). I have been in many different smaller clans, because i used to clanhop a lot. But i have stopped clan hopping because I realized how rude it is to leave your clan mates when they need your help, i have also realized the importance of loyalty. The reason i want to join Liquor is because i have seen the people that you can bring around and into your clan, and those people are usually very skilled and nice to the other players, creating a nice environment where players can just relax instead of being pressured into very competitive situations. I would like to give liquor my loyalty, my skills, and i can also try my best to help you guys/girls revive your clan.
Smurf | Demo | Soul | Dare

I want to
Die
or do I?
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2017   #582
Nike
Just Do It!

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Midnight

Originally Posted by Crow View Post
My name is Dylan i am 13 years old and i am currently a custom belt with 25,906 qi and i main any aikido variant, but i am also open to learn more mods. I joined toribash on April 11th 2015. My gmt is -4 (I think, I have no clue how to get my gmt so sorry). I have been in many different smaller clans, because i used to clanhop a lot. But i have stopped clan hopping because I realized how rude it is to leave your clan mates when they need your help, i have also realized the importance of loyalty. The reason i want to join Liquor is because i have seen the people that you can bring around and into your clan, and those people are usually very skilled and nice to the other players, creating a nice environment where players can just relax instead of being pressured into very competitive situations. I would like to give liquor my loyalty, my skills, and i can also try my best to help you guys/girls revive your clan.

Thanks for applying, you will be discussed.
I am curious, do you have any set of skills other than the ingame skill that you have mentioned?
❤ Morals || Manta || Frost ❤
A.K.A Tricerafi

Last edited by Nike; Jun 1, 2017 at 02:32 AM..
Nike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2017   #583
•Crow

RIP X Belt
Clan: WAPOW

Well i can kinda parkour and spar, but im not super good at that. I also have some experience in organizing tourneys .
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2017   #584
DarkRunix

Black Belt

I Wanna Join
Name:Charles Roger
GMT:Philippines
Belt:Brown Belt
The Reason Your Joining:I Havent Joined A Single Clan So Im Willing To Join Liquor To Be My First Clan I Will Serv And Follow The Rules.
What Can I Give For The Clan:My Loyalty And Honor
Talents: Judo And Boxshu
DarkRunix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2017   #585
Nike
Just Do It!

3rd Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by Crow View Post

after discssion:
Congrats you are accepted. Expect an invite shortly

Originally Posted by DarkRunix View Post
Name:Charles Roger
GMT:Philippines
Belt:Brown Belt
The Reason Your Joining:I Havent Joined A Single Clan So Im Willing To Join Liquor To Be My First Clan I Will Serv And Follow The Rules.
What Can I Give For The Clan:My Loyalty And Honor
Talents: Judo And Boxshu

I am sorry but i must decline you for now. Perhaps familiar yourself about forum more by hang with us here or in IRC
A.K.A Tricerafi
Old Jun 1, 2017   #586
RaiZage

Blue Belt

Please recruit me
Name:Raizzage
Why i want to join: to kick ass
Belt:Orange(alt cause lost main)
Im the best ninja :3*
RaiZage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2017   #587
Nike
Just Do It!

3rd Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by RaiZage View Post
Name:Raizzage
Why i want to join: to kick ass
Belt:Orange(alt cause lost main)
Im the best ninja :3*

I am sorry but you are rejected for now...feel free to familiarize yourself with forum and us through our board and irc
A.K.A Tricerafi