Toribash
Hey, I would like to join this clan because it seems active, good and full of excellent members.

I am extremely active (currently on holiday so maybe not rn) and constantly on the forums. I am skilled at toribash and enjoy clan wars.

Also I was in the clan yesterday not sure why I got kicked. It was properly due to me not joining the discord or something but nvm.

My favourite mod is abd which is a good thing as it is the mod most people do clan wars on.

;)
Originally Posted by sammylolz View Post
Hey, I would like to join this clan because it seems active, good and full of excellent members.

I am extremely active (currently on holiday so maybe not rn) and constantly on the forums. I am skilled at toribash and enjoy clan wars.

Also I was in the clan yesterday not sure why I got kicked. It was properly due to me not joining the discord or something but nvm.

My favourite mod is abd which is a good thing as it is the mod most people do clan wars on.

;)

Will be inviting you back to the clan as soon as I get on to it. Clan got a little set back when my fellow leader associate decided to go crazy & wiped the clan thread as well as kick out every single member. Welcome back to the clan my friend
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/mRlidMg.jpg[/SIGPIC]