Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Astral
Hello Community,

This new video is the one where I work one of my biggest weakness : Overlays.

The tags for this video are :

- Night
- Organic
- Elements power
- Dirty

Give me your feelings

Soft used : Sony Vegas Pro, Unity3D, Photoshop, Fraps

Music : Nightizm - Crypt Walk
Last edited by Mocucha; Apr 18, 2018 at 01:48 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I think the overlays are a bit spammed, and the effects seem
a bit overpowered/exaggerated. like most the video is the overlay.
my opinion would be to have the video and the overlay
more balanced (?)

hope u get some help out of it.
It helped me out since many people said me the same about the first overlay and some others

I tried to fix that :

awesome improvement i think, although some of the replays are hard to see whats going on. the edit parts is awesome but also i think u should keep the simplicity in a way.

Definitely better than the last one imo. hope
my opinion helps
I'm not sure what kind of theme your going for here? Because like in the beginning two quarters is sort of glitch/tech themed but then you have smoke things going on, then that vintage overlay comes out of no where, and then some sort of glowing effect.

So i guess what im saying is if you want your effects/overlays to feel less spammed or random, trying to keep them around a certain theme. Will tie them together nicely.

Good video so far, keep it up!
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Well, about that, everything is in the first post :

"This new video is the one where I work one of my biggest weakness : Overlays.

The tags for this video are :

- Night
- Organic
- Elements power
- Dirty"

Tech, smoke, even rain or other, everythging enter in the case of "overlay and organic elements power". The part that you call "tech" is more chemical structures of stones and minerals (or water drops at least). Usually, i work on a main color and visual effects theme, not this time, I edit each replay as a particular thing and mix them together, trying to make something unusual for me. So, the theme is a kind of trap for me since i already did "too much overlays" video. That is my objective for that video : Playing with the limits ;)
-----
Originally Posted by Shikkumo View Post
awesome improvement i think, although some of the replays are hard to see whats going on. the edit parts is awesome but also i think u should keep the simplicity in a way.

Definitely better than the last one imo. hope
my opinion helps

Wich replays and wich effects exactly ?

Thanks for your feedbacks guys, that video is a real trap for me.
Last edited by Mocucha; Apr 13, 2018 at 05:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Yo Mocucha, I love this shit, good going.

If I were to give some personal thoughts of improvement I just wish you worked with keyframes more. Also, I think a bit of a faster tempo would be really cool.

Why does the slow motion have such a low fps btw?

Good going man! :^)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I still use the normal keyframes, you are right, I should use the script expertcam but I need to be used to it again. Probably for the next vid so
Do you have a sequence in particular where do you find the tempo should be faster ?

I have a fps issue in general because of my rendering settings wich are still bad and you can see it more during slow mo because the tb fps are already pretty low... I'm trying to get them better each time I do a rendering.

Thanks

the overlay in the intro looks really, really bad
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up