Ranking
If I get in just tell me here, or message me. I'll quit my current clan.
-----
I sure you noticed, but encase you didn't I added the paragraph/essay to my app. :3
Last edited by Eboy50; Nov 23, 2013 at 03:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Denied
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Belt:4th Dan Belt
Name:Jeremiah
Thing about yourself:I like to create textures someimes with Gimp and Im an Extreme gamer.Im very good in wushu.tbm
GMT:5+
Replays:I currently have wushu and teakkyon replay
Attached Files
#cod Got.rpl (93.4 KB, 6 views)
#cod dope.rpl (68.5 KB, 3 views)
#Cod Nun.rpl (32.8 KB, 3 views)
#Cod Hup.rpl (66.0 KB, 3 views)
#Cod Trip.rpl (19.5 KB, 3 views)
#Cod Quert.rpl (87.9 KB, 3 views)
I'm a skilled wushu ,lenshung3 and rk-mma player
Hello my Name Is Eli and I am 13 years old. I really hope that doesn't affect any part of your decision, I'm not one of those kids who brags about new stuff. I live in the US Mountain Time. I have been playing toribash for about a year and I really enjoy it. I have been in many clans but none have been really that fun. So I hoping to get in to [Obey] I am a proud player and a 2nd dan black belt at a rank of 2500. I specialize in Aikido Big Dojo and Mushu. I have been in Exodus and Drugged for past clans. They became inactive and I just decided to leave. My friend Kolorz recently joined the clan and said he likes it here. I have been searching for a couple months for a new clan and I want to be part of the family. I don't think you can get a clan any better than this. To be completely honest I am very active in game but need a little work on the forums.I will work on my activity on the clan. Not sure if it means anything but I am playing in the ManOnFireFilms tournament in round 14. I really don't like to brag how good I am because I think its unsportsmanlike. I really hope you take this application in to consideration. I really want to be in a family clan like this one and just have a great time with the great members this clan has to offer.
-----
Replays
Attached Files
Laser Dodge.rpl (148.7 KB, 10 views)
Midget Man.rpl (176.1 KB, 8 views)
Kick Combo Times Three.rpl (101.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by waffman; Nov 23, 2013 at 05:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Press Dat For Automated Message --->

Cod, denied, read the first post and try again later.

Waffman, posted for consideration, thank you for making a free form app
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
app
My name is Kamron, i'm a male i'm also 15 and on toribash my belt is orange now but it is an alt and my main rank is 3k. I have been in Kira and Ink was on Elite-team for kira. Zeqrah is my main i have played Toribash for a year and i have enjoyed it umm lets see what else... U.S Pacific. Replays i do have some of me kicking somebody in half in greykido. The days i am not on is usually because of football because i play in a league and if it isnt football(NO MORE PRACTICE SEASON OVER) its homework or family when i was in kira i was put in Elite-team right when i got recruited which is for really good players and i think that i'm good enough to join obey now cause i have gotten better at toribash with the time i have played.
Attached Files
awesomeness.rpl (30.1 KB, 4 views)
g.rpl (68.4 KB, 4 views)
cool.rpl (74.3 KB, 4 views)
coolera.rpl (65.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Ceseral; Nov 27, 2013 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Bored
Belt = 3rd dan
Age = 12
Name = Werd3334
A bit about myself = Well i have been in a couple of clans before, being (Kamikaz), [Zero] and was leader of (LOET) for a while. Some of my favorite mods are Aikido, ABD, mushu, wushu, and more... also, i have been banned once when i was a blue belt for multiclenting (When i did not know it was not allowed). But i have allways found this clan super cool, having some of the worlds best toribasher, and if i get accepted, i hope that one day, i could be like you guys....
Things you should know = I am usualy only online on weekends, sometimes on weekdays (School and stuff). Also i have a bad global rank ( 40k D: ) because when i was 24k i lost to a 40k, and when i was 16k i lost to a 24k.... and it goes on till i was 1.2k....
-----
GMT = 5:00
Attached Files
#Werd3334 - Amazing Kick -.rpl (44.2 KB, 10 views)
---Grinded---.rpl (30.3 KB, 4 views)
#The joke from hell - .rpl (49.3 KB, 8 views)
The good old noob openers.rpl (87.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Werd3334; Nov 23, 2013 at 10:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
''You have no chance...''