ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by JumalanKasi View Post
i recommend change firefox to google chrome, its way lighter and my opinion is that it is allso faster and easier :P

ye i wouldnt suggest google chrome..i used to use it but it lags /has problems and its slow

id suggest a browser called opera

not many people know of it but i found out about it 15 months ago and ive used it ever since its extreamly fast compared to firefox/chrome/explorer
including downloads

so id suggest getting that instead
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Why not update the picture eh?

so others can know if you have installed those ideas that you got from the past pages

or so

anyways I recommend you get nod32 or kaspersky

etc.

also yahoo :V
Ive heard maple story gives viruses but idk if its true you should scan it
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
Ccleaner,I just used it today(Last used about 5 months ago)
I'm not even kidding I had 20,000MB (20 GB) Of shit that was just blocking up my computer
I am by spatula is my nose my prized bear spaghetti
~Odlov
Originally Posted by Dread View Post
Ccleaner,I just used it today(Last used about 5 months ago)
I'm not even kidding I had 20,000MB (20 GB) Of shit that was just blocking up my computer

You can remove even more shit using TFC (Temp File Cleaner) tool by ADDPCs.
My personal favorite when it comes to removing shit from computers... Very useful before scanning the system for infections as it will not only remove temporary files used by the infections themselves, but it will also greatly reduce the time needed to scan the computer using an antivirus: There will be no inutile temporary garbage to be scanned...
http://software.addpcs.com/tfc/index.php
Last edited by GenkiSudo; Feb 28, 2010 at 04:32 AM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
blockland with roblox. @ www.roblox.com use my referral code when making your account:
94-737-20

CCleaner gets rid of temp files too genki. >_>
Last edited by graboy; Mar 4, 2010 at 02:20 AM.
Originally Posted by graboy View Post
blockland with roblox. @ www.roblox.com use my referral code when making your account:
94-737-20

CCleaner gets rid of temp files too genki. >_>

I know Crap Cleaner pretty well as well as other piriform softwares.
But like I said, TFC does a better job by removing even further inutile stuff... It even removes non-used pagefiles, windows update left-behinds, and so on. Go and try it. Remove temporary files with CCleaner and then try TFC and you'll see how it ends up removing more stuff that you don't need.

It is the best temp file removal tool that I know off and I always use it before making scans with antivirus software on my customers PC's when they're infected.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi