Ranking
Original Post
+Animated sigy pic not working?
ok so i just bought Toriprime and i made a special animation of the Weighted Companion Cube to go into it. But whenever I upload the animated version it is still and doesnt well animate... is this a bug or just me? it works when i upload it to Imageshack but when i try to use the URL to upload it says it is invalid... what should I do? I even made a much smaller animation in an attempt to appease the upload, but it still doesnt work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
Make sure the image is the right size, make sure the file isn't too big, and finally make sure the file name isn't stupidly long.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
ok about how long is "stupidly long" like 15 characters? also what is the maximum file size?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
i the the maximum size is 450 width and 100 height

like 450x100

and you can just name the file

cube.gif
or stuff
its about 7 frames... i use GIMP if it matters... and YES i saved as an animation. here is what it SHOULD look like:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok. Thnx Diealready. i will resize... man now its will be tiny D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by darkdoom1 View Post
ok. Thnx Diealready. i will resize... man now its will be tiny D:

Just take out the reflection
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi