ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by AMB View Post
Ban BtC

Yes.

As some of you might recall, BtC already has a pending warning that if anyone in their clan were ever caught breaking rules again, every member of the clan would be banned!

Now it remains to see wether the admins have the balls to go through with the threats they made or not...
Hey, I'm from the Philippines, and we pretty much pirate stuff... But I'm not proud of it...

I for one DO NOT WANT TO BE GENERALIZED!
Hi all!

It seems to me that ban all Russia players is incorrect. Instead of considering that the person has opened vulnerability which game is subject and to thank him for it and in a following patch to correct such possibility, you wish to deprive of possibility of all Russian players (which can not suspect at all about existence of this branch of a forum) to take pleasure in game. It seems to me that you should reconsider your relation to similar incidents.

And here still a question: and under what licence (GPL, etc.) game extends?
Sorry for bad english.

P.S. don't be so evil =) Or Russia will throw a nuke in you.... (joke)
"Or Russia will throw a nuke in you...." lol....xD

It is not necessary to banned me, I any more do not use farming lol
I for one do not believe they will freeze out the Russian network, there is a far too large userbase for that. So all you Russians can relax, you won't be disconnected from the Toribash network :P
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
... So all you Russians can relax, ... :P

Ok, no nukes then =)
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
if anyone in their clan were ever caught breaking rules again, every member of the clan would be banned!

I guess there's the "breaking rules again" so it would result to "banned!"

Originally Posted by avwave View Post
Hey, I'm from the Philippines, and we pretty much pirate stuff... But I'm not proud of it...

True.. Full of pirate stuffs..

Sometimes we need to discipline ourselves and MAPA3M did that hacks 2 times.. So why didn't you get rid of it in the first time? You know that it is Prohibited..
first time i tested it on black belt wushu server and second time i played with friends on private server
At least, you admitted that you did it. You might be banned, for your information. What you did is illegal, in Toribash and in "reality". You broke the rules.
Gone