ES Recruitment Drive
Hehe. We were making jokes about people being addicted to Crack, then someone said it was Crystal Meth, and then we started 'Violent Beatings' as a drug >.>
I'll be gone for an unknown amount of time. I need to send my computer back to the company.

Edit: I actually don't know when I will send it in (it's complicated). But when I suddenly leave for a while, I sent it in.
Last edited by COM(B)AT; Feb 9, 2008 at 01:55 AM.
This is a somewhat belated absence note, my wanderings have taken me away from Tori and [spirit] for a while. I was attempting to return when inevitably my graphics card has gone fizz!. Many apologies for the extended awayness but it is my intention to return. When I can remake my PC I'll be sure to come and say hello in IRC as a priority task. Hope that you are all well in the meantime and having lots of fun. Cheerio for the moment.

Long Lost Tommy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
Originally Posted by smeebob View Post

WTH IS WITH THE FORUM'S IQ DROPPING SO SHARPLY RECENTLY?!

It's atrocious.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I've been abset for a few days, sorry i only just posted :P i'll be abset still till next week friday, as i'm in amarica with only AT&T crapy connection of 30kb/s
(ugh)

once i'm back don' expect to see me straigt away, maybe not till the monday offter that as i'm changeing graphics card RAM and OS to (in order) Geforce 8600 512 MB EVGA, DDR2 crosshair 2GB's, Kubuntu Linux.

once i've done that i'll install toribash again with what ever irc client and i will have XP on a dule boot so i can get to it for other uses such as photoshop or flash.

oh and anyone who needs anything that dosn't require me to accsess toribash or any programs i can, i'll try to get mirc running on this laptop (it's not mine but i can be persuasive.)

also i have no spell check on Internet Shitsploer, so sorry about any misstakes in this post.

c u guys then, i'll post a little for now.
Im not gonna be on very much anymore guys.. Ive just got a new job as administrator of accounts for RBSI and working 5 days a week 8am-6pm so the rest of my weekdays are spent with the g/f so i will only really be on the odd night and over the weekends.. Sorry guys