Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Is there any purpose in our existence?
Ok, I thought I would make a thread which anyone with at least some degree of common sense (please check whether you are a member of this category before posting here) could participate in.

What do you think is our purpose (in philosophical or moral terms)?

I imagine there will be two or three discussions of various levels of commitment going on at once on this thread. If you don't want to mess with super ridiculously long confusing posts arguing against you then please don't try to argue against people who make long posts. In fact just mention that it is only your opinion and you have no interest in the minutia of true moral legitimacy.

If you want to discus the nature of the true legitimacy of the concept of morals then please leave the guys addressed in the previous paragraph alone.

This thread might be a terrible idea, but I needed a distraction from feminism (see other thread) to discuss. I am going to try not to commit my viewpoint because although as a logical individual I am completely certain of my opinion, as a human being I can't comprehend, believe or accept it.
Good morning sweet princess