Ranking
Not related to the above
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
this thread should stop dying

does this count as edm? (unrelated to the post above)

videos

Last edited by pusga; Jun 2, 2016 at 03:09 AM.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
this thread should stop dying

does this count as edm? (unrelated to the post above)

videos

Yes, it's 'EDM' it is a very broad term of music, pretty much anything with preccusion instrumentals and electronic additions falls under it's wings
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Yeah keep reviving if you feel like it, I don't have too much to post anymore.
Really digging that marc smith, will check out the other stuff as well. Also have I really not posted huopatossu mononen here before? Man finnish trance is the best.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
pretty sure i have seen you post that song before, not sure if it was this thread though. it's really fun, i don't like trance because i think most of it is really boring for no reason, this one cuts through all the bs i don't like in trance.

i am slightly surprised you liked marc smith. i will take this as an opportunity to link more similar stuff since i never really get to do that with this kind of music. it's fun stuff but i don't know anyone who enjoys it

a

oh yeah
Bumping with IDM because I'm an asshole

Have any of you guys listened to the new Autechre album yet? It's a quintuple album (lmao) but it actually sounds like they're trying to make music that isn't 100% totally abstract and distant again and its pretty cool. I think I could dance to some of it if I really wanted to!

note that I've only listened to 2 of the discs so far
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
i thought this was one of their most abstract releases
1 and 5 are kinda danceable but i thought most of it was just textures and none of it caught on to me, it really sounds like they're trying to make ignorable music because when i paid attention while listening to some of the tracks it was actually kinda boring
oh yeah