ES Recruitment Drive
Alright guys, I just turned 18.
And so, I would like to join...

Name: Alais
Belt: Green (I don't know if I should put this though. =P).
GMT: GMT +1
Also, I like the mods aikido and judo. And I don't have clan.

Thanks for your time!
asdasd
Salut Gwie, bienvenue dans OLDA ^^

(+ update of the roster)
Last edited by Kyat; May 2, 2010 at 04:26 AM.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Merci Kyat! J'espère avoir un bon temps ici et faire de nouveaux amis serait bon aussi.
Traduction: Thanks Kyat! I would like to have a good time here and would also like to make new friends. =P
asdasd
Pour te faire des potes, je te conseille un petit tour sur le forum tb-fr. Ya pas mal de rencontres et de trucs sur TB à découvrir là-bas.
Eh bien, je tiens à vous inscrire pour, mais ne veulent pas faire et je ne sera pas actif. Je vais oublier de vérifier tous les jours. Mais je peux vous inscrire si vous voulez.
asdasd
Are you really french ?
Cause your previous post sounds like google translated, or something...

Faker alarm !
J'ai utilisé Google Translate tout au long de ma classe de français. Mais j'ai aussi manqué mon cours de français je vous aurais traqué et vous demandé de l'aide plus Kyat :P

That is waaayy off :P I reverse translated it, and it doesnt make a lot of sense.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by Kyat View Post
Are you really french ?
Cause your previous post sounds like google translated, or something...

Faker alarm !

Well, I was born in Spain, and went to France about 1 year ago, so my French isn't really good since I had to learn it by people speaking to me very fast, it would be nice to learn it with a teacher or something. But well, yeah, I should have said that I am Spanish, right? The thing is that I don't like the things that happened to me on Spain (that's why I left), and I want to put the past behind. Sorry.
asdasd
Don't worry. Kyat won't sue you or rage.

Welcome in!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly