Toribash
Dude i hope you get better you dont have to get rid of your things... depression is serious business and i know that trying to do something thats frustrating while there are some asshats that will give you shit and try to fuck with you doesnt help with your depression... having gone through depression ... people in this game get to me too... try to hang in there man... and do what makes you feel good, ya know?...Also you're right this is a game so dont let it govern your life..Either way give or not giving your stuff away , thats your decision.....but good luck with your future...and i'm not gonna ask for anything in the case you decide to give your stuff away.. give it to those who you think need it
Last edited by MissingData; Oct 29, 2014 at 03:16 AM.
Gimme random item
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
can i just get like arm and leg textures please im beg because i can't win im noob
"Imagination Is More Powerful than Knowledge"
[Friend:Lobanja , Soreley , Rzmaster , ] [Enemy: Mcnuggets , ]
I need textures for a set please give. I can pass you some free things as well (Not Items)
Last edited by Daction; Oct 29, 2014 at 06:40 AM.
,256*256head aaand the acid stuff please just for the poor and noob
-"i know everything on your mind"
-"try hiding something to me"
BREAST AND GROIN joint is mine
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

man... this would have just been in time for me as im working on a new set :/ looks like all the textures have been taken though
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen