Toribash
Original Post
shit, I hate making titles...
... replays <.<

All of them leech another person's opener because I haven't came up with a half-decent opener in a while. Two of them are named after the person who's opener I stole, guess those for 1k each if you want. The last one leeches ChezDa's self split move... it's simple, but looks pretty to me <.<

First one is a split cap. Both happen at the same frame. Not impressive, but I'm still slightly proud of it.

Second one starts off with a regular heel kick then proceeds to a boom(?) hit. More proud of this one.

And last one is a torso replay, except with the lower half instead of the top. It's up close, fairly symettrical in the beginning, and simple, but I like it for it's destructiveness and speed.

Comments and critisizm are loved. :3
Attached Files
Ora_cyclone scissor kick.rpl (93.7 KB, 54 views)
Ora_increase the tempo.rpl (101.0 KB, 57 views)
Ora_half the calories.rpl (131.5 KB, 60 views)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
your scissor kick in my opinion was way to easy and didn't have that boomie feel you usually give me.
6/10
Eh I loved this one.
The first kick was really dull and boring but when you came with that next kick I really enjoyed how for you got your foot stuck in his joint before it actually starting damaging and dismembering.
9/10
Stiff and semetrycal but yet my favorite.
the Dm's you get in the second volley of kicks was beatiful. the semetrycalness didn't have an effect on it at all.
Fast, and lots of Dismemberments... Me liky.
9/10

Great work as usuall.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Well, I started at the top and I thought 'Eh, Oracle can do better than this.' Alright for the average replay maker but hey, you're a bit above average mate.

Increase the tempo got me thinking 'That's about right. Pretty cool.' Nice little boomshot you got there.

Then half the calories... seriously good job man. That was pretty darn sweet. Lovely leg attacks there.

Also, Cyclone3 and Tempo for the bonus prize? :>
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Also, Cyclone3 and Tempo for the bonus prize? :>

lol right :P

And yay comments
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
the last one was ridonk...cool to see creative stuff like that, 9/10 for that last one
First was pretty meh. The opener kinda seemed random.
Second felt slow and slightly stiff. Nice boom though.
Last was epic. Nothing to say here.
I really think the last one was the best. It was quite creative and had a lot of DMs following up after the hilarious lumbar-Zidane. Awesome job mate!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly