Toribash
Original Post
[R] A set to match my head

Watermarked flat of head

Hey there, I'd like to have someone make a set for my head, which I am very fond of. I'd like for the set to have a similar style to the head, with the dark rough bits. The purple-y crystal stuff embedded in the set would also be cool. I don't have much imagination though, so go wild. Keep to the general style of the head cause I don't want the two to look odd together.

If you do take this request up, do note that I would like you to post WIPs as often as possible. I'll pay up to 125k for this set if it's mindblowingly fantastic. Expect ~100k otherwise.

Best of luck everyone, I hope this turns out well.
Last edited by NotShadow; Dec 12, 2014 at 02:04 AM.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

one guy took it up but he hasn't responded with Wips so I think he's done :c
looks pretty nice challenge and got some idieas hope i can get sometime this week am pretty busy because of the last 10 exams before the winter break ill let you know what happens
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
I have a couple people working on this, only one wip has been sent though. Feel free to jump in!
No wips since that first one I got a few days ago, anyone is still open to try :S
I could do it easily if i had photoshop but with only afobe flash i cant make it look textured like that it would have to be plain black.
i may give this a try, however its gonna be hard to do the exact style as the head.
you tried to ask the artist of this head (Rumour) to make this request?
I am open to anyone at all trying, I'll give my comments on how I think it is going as you send me wips.

The artist of the head does not do sets, so he's won't do it
Also, anyone who happens to want to take this request up, pm me because I check this thread once in a blue moon.