Ranking
Original Post
Removing historical clans - rip
So I just saw this, meaning that they're removing all the, dare I say, legendary clans in Toribash.

I'd like to quote what one of the members of RAWR posted in the thread linked above, since it's a good argument.

Originally Posted by WeRd View Post
well guys it looks like we didn't spam enough on the forumz or idle in IRC 24/7 so thats it.

we've been a clan for almost 8 years now ffs. We lurk around, post when we need to, and play when we can. For a game so community driven like toribash you guys seem awfully happy to break ours apart. Based on Gynx avatar he even seems to take a bit of pride in it.

If you do decide to kill RAWR then thats a shame, it was really the only thing that kept me coming back to this place after all these years.

Oh by the way..Toribash has about 3.5 million registered users. At the time I am writing this there are <500 people online. the irony here is killing me.

What are the community's opinion on this? Is Clan-mods taking this too far or is it about time?

Edit: This is a discussion thread, please don't get this closed by shit-posting without any real arguments.
Last edited by Hattersin; Apr 24, 2015 at 09:14 AM.
PM me with any and all questions