Toribash
Original Post
Reformation step 1: Clan leader activity
As a first meassure of reformation we will clean up our clan roster, starting with our good old mutant overlords.

First things first, I hereby give Goat back his title of leader. For those who don't know why I do this:
In the past, Goat has been a Evil clan leader for more than four years. He contributed a lot to the organisation, activity and general well-being of our clan. I trust that his reintroduction into the Leader-rank will benefit our clan.
Now the really important part:

THIS IS AN ACTIVITY CHECK FOR ALL EVIL LEADERS

This thread will stay open for one month.
On January 9th, 2023 every Evil leader who did not respond to this post will be put into the Inactive section of the clan.

now some fine print:
- I first wanted to post this thread in BIG THINGS, but I believe the results of this meassure are issue of the entire Evil communtiy.
- Leaders put into the inactive rank do not lose their right to be a leader. When they are ready to return to Evil, they can reclaim their title by simply sending me a DM.
- I hope that every leader responding to this post will write one or two sentences about what they will try to achieve with the power of their rank. This is about forming responsibilities. When an Evil member has questions, we should establish who their contact person is. I will start:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am oaky and I am active.

What do I do as an Evil Leader?
- I check our clan board on a daily basis. If you ever have a question that needs a quick answer, I am your man.
- I am the [Evil]Bank. The purpose of the Evil Bank is to finance events hosted by Evil. If an Evil member wants to host an event, contact me and I will contribute prize money.
- In the next few weeks and months I will sweep through our clan roster. Inactive members will be kicked.
- I have been the Evil leader for years and nothing can change that. I won't leave Evil until the day the toribash servers are put down. I will be the anchor. I am here to stay.
Last edited by Oaky; Dec 9, 2022 at 05:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
evil Führer of Evil
Hi I'm Goat, thank you for giving me an opportunity to lead once again,

I am active in-game and on the forums. I will be working with the other leaders to develop a game plan for how we move forward as a clan.
I will be updating our grand list of players, the application thread and focusing chat on the forum over discord. if you have something urgent, please dm me on the forums or on discord.

Evil is a multi-generational clan, While there has been much overlap in members over the years, there are definitely distinct generations of players. I think that's really special, I'd like to see a new generation of Evil. I'm proud to be a member of this community and I will do my best to keep our legacy going!