Ranking
Original Post
Buying Spider-man head
Sorry for being so picky, but I will be picky. If its not good enough, I will not be being a head that I think will not work. I will be paying any were from 1k-5k if I think it is absolutely outstanding I might pay up to 8k.

I want a red spider-man head or black spider-man head. Either one is fine by me. It must show Spidey's eyes, webbing, and maybe some other cool features you choose. I might ask you to take some stuff off though if I don't like. I would like my name to be on the back also. (Patrick_Unrated) If you get my name to be in the spider-man font like used in the movies, it might help you towards 8k. *Hint* *Hint* I do not want my spider-man to look evil either, but not to nice. Just like in the movies would be great.

I hope you guys have fun doing my head. Also, I know the webbing will be hard also. If you are working on my head, and it has been maybe a couple of days, and no one has posted anything, say something.

Thanks for reading and hope to see my head results soon.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
Sorry for being so picky, but I will be picky. If its not good enough, I will not be being a head that I think will not work.

Damnit dude... =/
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
I would like my name to be on the back also. (Patrick_Unrated)

Mmmhmmm, you want 8K WeRd? *Points* That guys picky!
collect snots from the nose
Srry Dark, I missed that when I checked.

Also, srry everyone for being so picky. I just figure, why buy a head if it doesn't meet the stadards you want. In other words, why buy a head you don't think is worthy.

Werd, I don't know, but I think your head could use some work. The webbing doesn't even match in the back, no name on it, eyes are huge, and the webbing is kind of hard to see. If you can fix it, repost it.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

yea it was 11pm and i was tired

ill try some moar

Last edited by WeRd; Oct 16, 2007 at 11:12 PM.
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

To tell you the truth, I really like that head. If you were to put maybe a small mouth like feature on him, I might feel 7k slip to you. I would have to wait atleast 1 or 2 days after that to make sure there is no more entrys though.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

would it be ok if i just kept it the way it is? cause every spiderman picture i've looked at has no mouth, it is a mask after all
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW