Toribash
thanks alot^^
yeah i did go off a sketch but when i shade, things seem to move around
"the south will rise again" -millie
Her left arm just looks limp.? Or maybe to vertical. Idk
Also some of what Goodbox said.
left arm looks like its been dislocated at the shoulder and is being held about 10cm away from the socket.
the distance of the elbow from the body is too far for that angle of the upper arm.
not sure if you messed up the perspective or if you made the arm too long and shoulder too wide.

the chest looks impossibly small and its angled weirdly, looks like her spine is skew.

theres alot of oddities in terms of posture and proportions, but aside from the inaccuracies though, the drawing work and all that jazz is fine.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Felt like noodling with this sketch I made a while ago:

Sketch

Made this so far:

Progress

Looks goofy I know. I didn't really stop and think about how weird that skull thing will map. Very messed up.
Also that thing that looks like a fancy powdered wig was supposed to be chain mail or something.

Idk if I'll bother fixing anything. Don't have a ton of time atm.

Anywho, have at it with them cncs.
Last edited by Jebus; May 23, 2014 at 03:56 AM.
-Revive-

Working on the big brother to Ukayden, aka, an improved version.

Would be cool to have some tips/suggestions before i get into heavy detailing.

Fyi: letterboxing is covering up portions of the head, it's not weirdly mapped.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
You guys!

I made this head for a personal request a little while ago.

I'd like you pr0s to give me some tips on what's right and what's wrong with it so I try to improve on the next head I make.
Last edited by Yiazmat; Jul 31, 2014 at 05:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
taking art requests for USD
I'll cnc the flat, so I can see it in-game myself. :o. (Or whoever is wearing it)
sry for posting here i own this head now(i requested it too) and feel free to try it ingame, also i would like to hear those CnCs myself