Toribash
eeeh....errr...uhmmm...well..dunno if it'll work out.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
This is my fav Neko of all time, Taokaka, from Blazblue
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Just out of curiosity, what do practice on ususally? And not just scales and etudes, what do you work on?
Like, i practice major, harmonic, melodic, and chromatic scales in 3 octaves with different fingering, double grip scales (3rds 6ths 8ths and 10ths), broken chord scales and harpsichords
Also some speed exercises and kreutzer etudes.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I practice my scales from A to G , they are all same but than different frets . I also play chromatic scale , Gm scale , pentatonic scale , songs , powerchords , jazz chords , blues chords , i play so much chords that i don't even know in what genre they are ;d
So is it about memorising where the fingers are supposed to be or going from chord A to chord A?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
it's not that . i can play A on powerchord and normal chord for beginners .

There is so much , because i can play A , Am , A7 , A6 , Ab,Am7, A# . And thats only for A , there is probaly more from A , but look , i can play from A to G with all those different notes .
Also hi does /sign actually do something on forums?
Dark died probaly and i'm gonna practice