ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Wri] Shape Shifter -short snippet-
This is the story of a shape shifter who is on his quest to obtain the perfect warrior body, but long from successful, his trials have only begun.

Enjoy this short snippet from near the beginning of his trials:
Cougar's Skinwalker instinct was so powerfully developed and honed, he involuntarily shape shifted into a flea just before the moment of true death.

Still mind blind, still. totally unaware, utterly blacked out to all of the universe, the flea instinct took over and he bit Gorak's foot and devoured some blood. The nutrients of the blood restored some cognizance and he realized, in great pain and miserable sorrow, that his most powerful body had just been slain.

He morphed into an Elephant and trumpeted loudly, tears gushing hard and fast. As he morphed, he was lifting Gorak into the air upon his back, eyes as teary as red, and as ever Red.

He stood on his forefeet, raising his hind legs, throwing Gorak's center of gravity forward, while lifting his head and trunk. Naturally Gorak compensated, and when he did, Cougar stomped his rear legs down, and flicked him off with his trunk, launching him off his back and over his tail. Not far flung, but with enough force that he skidded into the city walls. Cougar trumpeted again and charged Gorak, in hopes of goring him with one of his tusks and ending this fight now.

just a little more, one more chapter, then i'll quit.

SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Zer0 interest

Nobody? *checks editing*

ayyyy i need to edit this thing badly
This is so batshit insane, that nobody is bothering to even try to make sense of it I'm guessing.
I enjoyed it. But needs more squid morphing in it.
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Originally Posted by Pawplays View Post
I have no clue what this is about. Post the start of the story please.

http://rjthorwip.blogspot.com/2013/0...kinwalker.html

OP has this link.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
This is so batshit insane, that nobody is bothering to even try to make sense of it I'm guessing.

The more insane it is, the more curious. Ignorance does not merit understanding.

Clearly you do not understand how insane and retarded it is, because you didnt read it