ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Textures Broken
so i recently changed my name from deluxed to universe, and bought a new set, and this isnt with just this set, it's like every set ive tried, it wont upload the textures correctly, it says "cant show the item because it has errors in it" or something like that, ive tried saving them in different formats, deactivating them, everything i could think of.
Also, in case you were wondering, it's not entirely related but similar, there's been reports of an issue uploading avatars and signatures as well.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
So... does anyone know when its fully working again? its still the same but for some reason when i upload my old textures they seem to work... but new ones im trying to upload dont even after renaming the file
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
So... does anyone know when its fully working again? its still the same but for some reason when i upload my old textures they seem to work... but new ones im trying to upload dont even after renaming the file

if your older textures work it's probably not a fault in the system, most likely something to do with your new texture files

also do you get an error message or something? if so you should post it, otherwise we can't do much
uploading New Texture :
Uploading Old Texture :

Uploading the newTexture also says Texture succesfully Uploaded....
And its not the Fault of the File because some other ppl had that problem too yesterday
what file types are the old/new textures? (jpg, png, etc.)

you should try re-exporting them. just import them into any image manipulation/art software and export them as one of the supported texture file types
I can't seem to upload any types of textures as well, Old or new.

I've already tried re-exporting them.
[Team Lenshu]
There isn't enough space in the hard drive right now. They're awaiting a new one, so it may be a while. Just know they're doing it as fast as they can.

Just gotta be patient.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."