Ranking
@ShadowMan76 You're in a clan Buddy :/
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
My application
Hello I have been denied before but that was probably but because of my skill
My name is whizkid14(IGN) I am 14 soon to be 15 my country is England GMT:+0
I Am a Brown belt now and have improved much since last time
my fave mods are any aikido based mods and some silly ones

I wish to join as I still have a lot to learn and you all seem like cool people and it would be nice to learn whit you

So yes that is my App

Bye
Hello My country is the USA And i honestly dont know what gmt is after 2 whole years of playing this game. I would love to join this clan do to the sole fact that my toribash existence made this clan,(Trestet senpai), In my current state im not really one of the best players of all time but with time and effort i believe i can help this clan while all at the same time make some new friends. Now time for some irl facts about myself: I honestly love watching anime its like the best thing ever and i love playing football (also im black).
Last edited by XxfangsxX; May 27, 2017 at 11:47 AM.
WOLF+WEED= FANGHAI
Hello, my name is Sid and I would like to join All Stars.
I'm 15 years old and I live in the Netherlands. My GMT is +1. I have been playing Toribash for a total of almost five years now, but I took a few very long breaks here and there (~6 months+). However, because of the announcement of Toribash Next my interest in this game has piqued again.
I have a somewhat busy life because school is a lot of work. However, I usually find time to drop in and out of the forum/game. I'm also pretty lazy and spend way too much time behind a desk on a computer or learning. However, I am also very honest, polite and loyal.
I'm a replay maker. Not a very good one, but I'd say I'm alright. I also like most grappling mods (aikido, bigdojo and greykido). I'll attach some replays down below, so you can see my skill as a replay maker.
The reason I would like to join All Stars is because I am very impressed about how much progress you guys have made in such a short time, and I would like to be a part of it.
My previous clan activity is certainly, um... weird. That's the only thing I can call it. I used to be part in a few clans like Soap, but I left it because everyone was and it got quiet. I also was part of NAO for just a little bit, but the leader kicked everyone who got invited by Sasuke.
I have a Discord account, so if I do get accepted I'll join it.
That was my application. I hope I get accepted!
Attached Files
parkour-dream.tbm (18.6 KB, 4 views)
Wade: AS suck ass
Both posted for discussion
-----
Sid, accepted wecome aboard!!!
Everyone else denied.
Last edited by Trestet; May 28, 2017 at 11:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

My application :D
GMT:+/-7:00 (side note) im not very smart and moved states so i still haven't really payed any attention to my GMT sorry :P
Why I wanna join: i wanna join a clan that is serious about what they do but friendly at the same time and has a large base of people to become friends with.
Game modes i like: I like mushu Boxshu Abd (even though im trash at Abd I just like it because it gives me a challenge :P)
Age: im 13 years old I turn 14 in November but i promise i can be mature when i need to be otherwise im a bit of a goof ball.
I'd like to thank whoever reviews this for taking the time out of their day to review my application to All Stars
Hi, my name is LordPudd and I'm from England. I'm active in game more then the forums but hopefully that won't be a problem. I sometimes take breaks from TB (Sometimes can last for a month or more) and I'll alert you if I do (I might forget sometimes). Mods I mainly play are aikido, aikidobigdojo and greykido. Due to my breaks I take (Which is quite rare), I might not be able to come to some Clan Wars, again, hopefully this won't be a problem. I'm 11 years old (12 in September). I want to join this clan because, from what I read from the clan thread, this is a serious clan but also a really friendly one.

I hope to be accepted and I hope to be helpful for this clan.

EDIT: When I do take breaks, I'll probably change my mood to AFK.
EDIT 2: Summer: GMT+1
After summer: GMT
Last edited by LordPudd; May 31, 2017 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Adding extra
who reads these?
like... SERIOUSLY?