Ranking
Someone suggest to edit my app so there it is.

Hello my nick is Kotminiser my real namr is Dominik im like one of active polish players in toribash atm.

I started in 2013 as a twinswords player i was really inspirated of santanos(other thinsword player) because he was doing really sick gameplay in this mod and he is still doing it i donated to him a lot of items and tc only for his work at this mod. In like 2014 i meet polish players Balik and trebeter and they shows me how aikido work and now im decend on it i think.

I start with marketing in 2016 and still doing this making real money with this also making money by hosting bets sometimes and just by betting its awsome that i can enjoy that game and make money in this at the same time

In 2017 i has some bad time in my life i was in reformatory because i was addicited to drugs and alcohol from 6 may to 8 november because i got into adult life i still smoke some weed but not offen like i was doing it before.Now my life get really better in next month im getting driving license and maybe car .i life with my girlfriend in small apartament. Hmm idk what i can say more about me so ill leave it at this point right now.
I did learn my english from Toribash so yea dont blame me

Council Moderated Message:
Accepted, Welcome to AllStars!
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 24, 2018 at 11:44 PM.
264Axel Application
Hello, my name is Axel

I started playing toribash because i watched a video of markiplier playing this game, i fell in love with it.

Now why do i want to join AS? you might ask well my previous clan being WAPOW died so i wanted to be very active and apperas to be that you guys have an active clan; many of my friends are here and they suggested me to join (Thx Mikes).

About my personal life: Im from Mexico im a Boy i am 15 year old i have 2 pets both being cats my birthday is 16/november/2002.

Im a 5th dan belt and i love art i can make tons of art using a cartoonish/tribal theme i can help with events i created my first toribash account in 2013 in May but welp i forgot the password and had to make a new account for the moment i only have this account and an alt in case i forget this one (i hope that never happens).

Aditional info: GMT -8 Country Mexico.

Thanks for reading my application i hope i get accepted.

I want to grow in this clan and try and do my best.

Meh
Name Marshall
Country New Zealend
Age 19
GMT idk but i live in nz
My old clans Abyss Sinners Evo The True Next
My story when i was 15 i had deprssion i had severe bullys in high school
who would spit on me and beat me after school
then i tryed to hang my self and my eyes went black
and i woke up at the hospital and i had snapped my neck i was
in a coma for a month and i was in a wheel chair but
know im better can live a beter life and i love evry day of it

another story
I had an acahol adicction when i was able to drink it
i thought it was cool and so i kept drinking until
my docter had to watch me every day so
i could be able to stop
and it took loads of money off my credit card
on just buying acahol
untill i was in cournt for bankroupsy
but i found a better job
and i stopped the habbit of drinking so much
so yeah
theres another thing
about me

Hi my name is Duckbutts *i know weird name* but i fell like you should invite me to your clan beacuse i help out with people i like to sell and trade stuff and donate to the clan bank. I also play pretty much everything because i like to try
everything im a second dan black belt and i do Karate in real life so i know what im doing. I love bets, duels, memes, discord and skype.
I play ps4 so if you want to add me *username brono2014* i would love it .
I also like chatting to people and im a pretty chill person.
I love event *i mean it..*
so yeah thats me in a nutshell pretty much
Cya

Denied, PM one of the leaders for the reason
duck
Application
Application
Name:Jelaun
Belt: Black Belt
GMT:Eastern Standard Time
Prior Clans:Lucidcla,Aotn,Fn,Vo,Error,Badc,Attack

Hi there, I saw your recruitment server on TB and decided to check it out. To my surprise, it seems like the perfect clan for me. Ever since Attack died I've been looking for a group of players that will be able to help me improve as a fighter, shake off the rust and redeem my old brutal playstyle and I believe that will be possible using the resources of this community of players.

In Toribash I enjoy playing Aikido (since it's very nostalgic for me being my first mod I was actually good at), Mushu, Wushu, Boxshu, and occasionally ABD. At the moment I've been free running lots trying to improve myself at parkour in hopes of having better control in all mods.

As for me as a person, I'm rather chill. I don't talk much, so I won't get on anyone's nerves (I promise). I have a personality that is set on individual improvement and strive to do well at whatever I do for the most part. I hope that you will consider me. Thanks.I know when i first applied i got mad but now im ok and i felt the need to apply again.

Last edited by Mafi; Mar 24, 2018 at 11:43 PM.
Hello, my name is USER

I started playing toribash because i can, i fell in love with it.

Now why do i want to join AS? i wanted to be very active and apperas to be that you guys have an active clan; many of my friends are here and they suggested me to join (Thx nobody).

About my personal life: Im from AFRICA im a Boy i am 60 year old i have 20 pets both being cats my birthday is 01/Junary/01

Im a 50th dan belt and i love art i can make tons of art using a cartoonish/sex theme i can help with events i created my first toribash account in 2006 in May but welp i forgot the password and had to make a new account for the moment i only have this account and an alt in case i forget this one (i hope that never happens).

Aditional info: GMT -800 Country-Country.

Thanks for reading my application
i got accepted.

I want to grow in this clan and try and do my best.

Last edited by Mafi; Mar 24, 2018 at 11:43 PM.
Application
Hi. My name is Victor. I Have 14 years and i living in Poland . Last when i try to get to AS u denied. ik now why u do that. So i try another one time . Im interested at Music and Programming, Music is easy i just making songs in fl studio. Programming is hardest, U know why many things to do. My GMT is actually +1 , in summer time is +2 . I scared because first time i typing big application like that . My clan is dead , Kotminiser leave to AS so, i try too
i think thats all soo i just wait for reply. Cya next time!

I have long version on 68 page

If in that application are any errors. Sorry, I just learning english

Last edited by Mafi; Mar 24, 2018 at 11:42 PM.
Hello,

My name is Nino, i'm living in the south of France (GMT+1 i think), 19 years old since october i'm currently in university.

I have started to play toribash in 2014 but i became really active in 2015-2016 i was less active in 2017. Back in 2014 i already knew that i wanted to become a replay maker watching toribash videos, i was really impressed by mocucha's videos particulary those showing parkour and breakdance and replay maker like xlr84life, swexx, jaker, jisse, oblivion, largekilla etc... My dream was to do this kind of things...and i have been in his video x-x

My previous clan was [TFR] it was the only one and my first clan from the beginning, now it's time to move on i think.

I'm 90% a replay maker i play rarely in multi and when i play multplayer i do spar, i have a YT channel called NS toribash, i have some projects for the futur. The type of replay that i like the most are parkour, breakdance, tricking, and spar/MAS i will post one of my replay at the end of this ap.

I knew this clan before but the reason i want to join is that i want to meet other players maybe other replay maker it seems to be a really active clan and also because my friend kotminiser told me to try. My goal is to improve myself as a replay maker and video maker, i think i can bring something to the clan, my set is a monkey i don't know what it can do to say that.

I didn't talk about myself that much but i hope we will be able to know each other if i'm accepted, have a good day!

~Nino

Attached Files
ns-parkour.rpl (859.1 KB, 2 views)
mata_freerun_plaza.tbm (25.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 24, 2018 at 11:42 PM.
Application
Hi. My name is Victor. I Have 14 years and i living in Poland . Last when i try to get to AS u denied. ik now why u do that. So i try another one time . Im interested at Music and Programming, Music is easy i just making songs in fl studio. Programming is hardest, U know why many things to do. My GMT is actually +1 , in summer time is +2 . I scared because first time i typing big application like that . My clan is dead , Kotminiser leave to AS so, i try too. I started 24 june 2016. When i start.play i think this is easy game but, when i just make A first match that was really hard. When i have Orange or green belt i thinking about hacks and all players said "theres no any hack to toribash" and then i just said " There are A hack to toribash but you need to just search". At that i understand i was A dumb .

When i have a brown belt I join to my first clan called "lucidcla" i be 4 months in that clan and then eboy "(leader of lucidcla) makes a new clan "AWK" i think i be in him a 2 weeks and i just search stats of clans i see A shelliux (Guy who play with me) is reborn i said in my mind "OMG". I type.to him on discord and he starts recruiting . I train abd 3 weeks and he doesnt invite me. I just be sad and searching for another clan.

I found clans but i dont join to any clan. And i like A shit join to free for all clan. 1 month ago i leave the ffa clan
And join to tfr. And another month There are the big bug with clans.. tfr be 7th top.. now is 293... I said on Discord group about that situation. Hours ago kot says he leave the tfr. And now i and ninosanz trying to get to the AS

If in that application are any errors. Sorry, I just learning english

Last edited by Mafi; Mar 24, 2018 at 11:41 PM.

my name and all that crap

i am in a server with 2 AS members rn

<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter
HI!
My name is Mai'saan i live in the United States and I play all modes of Toribash pretty much. I love finding new ways to become an original yet elite fighter in everything i do! not just Toribash. I make hip hop music and i'm trying to really go places in life. Dream is a good friend of mine and i think it would be awesome if i had the oppurtunity to hone my skills and creativity with you all.

When i first joined toribash it was in August of 2017 and i absolutely had no idea what i was doing. i made my first clan with a friend i made in twinswords called vision and we became enemies/rivals with uchiha in the twinswords lobby. Vision disbanded shortly after due to lack of knowledge about toribash but i stayed in the twinswords mod. Twinswords is mostly where i learned how to move my body in toribash and learn my creativity, and tendencies from these movement show up in my moves today... i feel like i played toribash until i could fluidly move int that then i started playing other mods and doing really well in them because i didnt mind random clicking to see what works and i learn very fast. when i became very good i talked to santanos and joined uchiha where i became even more creative.... i stayed with them for quite some time then wanted something new (mods, and a more active clan) so me and my friend Hikou made Tide... which did well for a while we were cool but then changes were made like a merge of tide and Last which i agreed to but didnt know they would change so much. So i dont like where im at now and i feel like my skill and talents are being wasted.
I'm 20 years old
My gmt is UTC-08:00

Hope i can become an All Star