Ranking
View Poll Results: Who should have Follows Mod posi?
phAint
1 Votes / 6.67%
shaq
5 Votes / 33.33%
Tass0
6 Votes / 40.00%
FurryDonut
3 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Aspire has left...
Well now that he is gone I have a free mod place.
I was gonna give Aspire's to dethreaper and follow's to someone els but who?
If you want to choose BLKK just post it xD
SORRY ABOUT THAT BLKK

You choose!
(You cannot choose your self!)
Last edited by Zanzaba; Mar 20, 2009 at 12:17 AM.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
i choose myself ty Zan for letting me do so J/K mmmm Blkk are Shaq

Blkk is not on the poll lol
Last edited by fireless; Mar 20, 2009 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Blkk not on poll =P
Anime United
WOOPS.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spelt ma name wrong, bit its aight.

I dont know who to choose.. i will be a while
Last edited by Taas0; Mar 20, 2009 at 04:13 AM. Reason: meh
blkk =\= BLKK =\= BLACK LADY KICKING KUNT

please no caps in my name...

and, i dont think you should vote for me as an op, i spend most of my days wushuing, or modding, or talking on irc.
- its been a while
Sorry xD

I'm kinda retarded at the moment xD
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zan, you do know that you did not make it public so no one can see who voted for who...

Also, keep it like that.

Take Out Follow's and don't give it to any1.

you have to many moderators already and this clan is not very active..
personally dont give shaq power,
Admin at 11 will go his head, and he'll speak even more basketball...
Aperture Science Employee #92
^^^ ya, hes only 11

hes good, funny, nice... but quite immature.

(no offence. ;) we r teh uber bff's!!! lol)
poo
I am the oldest in this clan and probably the most intelligent (lol)

And now for my speech proclaiming how i will make this clan great:

Blood, Sweat and Tears speech by Sir FurryDonut
March 20th 2009

On Friday evening last I received from His Majesty(Zanzaba) the mission to form a new administration. It was the evident will of Clan and the toribash community that this should be conceived on the broadest possible basis and that it should include all parties.
I have already completed the most important part of this task.
A war cabinet has been formed of five members, representing, with the Judo league, Pwnageness, and Wushu Club, the ownage of DeathAvengers. It was necessary that this should be done in one single day on account of the extreme urgency and rigor of events. Other key positions were filled yesterday. I am submitting a further list to the king tonight. I hope to complete the appointment of principal ministers during tomorrow.
The appointment of other Admins usually takes a little longer. I trust when the group of Admins meets again this part of my task will be completed and that the administration will be complete in all respects. I considered it in the public interest to suggest to the Speaker that the House should be summoned today. At the end of today's proceedings, the epicness of the Clan will be indefinately created.

I now invite the Clan by a resolution to record its approval of the steps taken and declare its confidence in the new government.
The resolution:
"That this community welcomes the formation of a Clan representing the united and inflexible resolve of the DeathAvengers to prosecute the war with noobs to a victorious conclusion."
To form a mass pwnage of this scale and complexity is a serious undertaking in itself. But we are in the preliminary phase of one of the greatest battles in history. We are in action at many other points-in Judo and in Wushu-and we have to be prepared in the Aikido Arena. The instagib battle is continuing, and many preparations have to be made here in our clan forums.
In this crisis I think I may be pardoned if 1 do not address the Clan at any length today, and I hope that any of my friends and colleagues or former colleagues who are affected by the political reconstruction will make all allowances for any lack of ceremony with which it has been necessary to act.
I say to the Toribash Gods as I said to Admins who have joined this clan, I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many months of struggle and suffering.
You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war by land, sea, and air. War with all our might and with all the strength God has given us, and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs - Victory in spite of all terrors - Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival.
Let that be realized. No survival for the DeathAvengers, no survival for all that the DeathAvengers have stood for, no survival for the urge, the impulse of the ages, that mankind shall move forward toward his goal.
I take up my task in buoyancy and hope. I feel sure that our cause will not be suffered to fail among men. I feel entitled at this juncture, at this time, to claim the aid of all and to say, "Come then, let us go forward together with our united strength for we are the DeathAvengers!"

Also the first person to spot the one deliberate typo gets 500 tc, think of this as a clan event and as such it is only open to members of DeathAvengers.
Last edited by FurryDonut; Mar 21, 2009 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Added epic speech
Aperture Science Employee #92