Toribash
Some of my worst fears would be heights, and higher gas bills ;)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
If I was blind/deaf I would probably commit suicide lol. I constantly hit my ears to make sure I'm not deaf
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
If I was blind/deaf I would probably commit suicide lol. I constantly hit my ears to make sure I'm not deaf

my worst fear is blindness too.I am always afraid of someday not seeing anything.
Game Over
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
The fear of being crushed to death and such.

Ditto. So badly. No other kinds of death scares me more than being crushed slowly, until your body collapses, bones snapping, while blood sprays everywhere out of every hole. Coupled with my fear of brain injury, body horror and gruesome facial distortion, it makes for a shockingly powerful quadruple-whammy. Worst of all is crushing of the head. Merely reading it causes a deep feeling of terror in me. Probably downright phobic.

Other fears include: Spiders, stinging/biting insects, heights and jumpscares (AKA screamers). Yes, the last one is very impractical on the internet. Oh, and terrified faces, especially while screaming. It's crazy how uncomfortable it feels to look at such faces. Another thing that can also creep me the fuck out is anomalous behavior in sound/music and machines. Like, if the beeping on an alarm clock suddenly sounded really deep and distorted. The thought sends chills down my spine.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Bulldog ants,
Meatspin,
People with black eyes (full black).

Top that ;]
hi.
there is only one person im afraid of. and thats my dad. he madman yo :< as for animals, meh. most likely just a shark. but thats about it. perhaps some species of spiders and snakes. and the arrowfish dont remember the name. but that shark guy got pierced in his heart with it.